Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Addiction?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well basically this is quite an embarressing post for me but I think its more of a mental health issue than a sexual one. Ive got a really addictive personality, been known to get addicted to many things...had many OCD's as well, it seems to be in my nature. Lately ive just been having urges to masturbate...like not once a day...but upto 10/20 times a day and its worrying me that im getting addicted to the feeling of orgasms. I mean ive always had a high sex drive anyway, but lately its just been manic. Its not started to affect my life as such at the moment. But im worried that it might start to...just wondering if anyone has any advice/experienced similar things..thanks :)

Comments

• Options
    Oops, looked at your profile and apparently you're female.
  • Options
    yeah I am female..
  • Options
    i do occationally get like this, and i normally find that it goes after a couple of days...but was there anything to trigger you?
  • Options
    Not as far as I can remember, nothing significants happened in the last couple of weeks really...perhaps im just going through a horny stage? =/
  • Options
    highly possible...if it goes on for more than a week...and stays at that kind of intensity then think about maybe doing something...

if its not affecting your home life or work...does it really matter?