Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Aftermath of drinking

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For quite some time now when I go out for some drinks I wake up the next morning just burning up and very shaky. And I'm not talking about going out for a bender... this is just a few drinks. I think I'm too old to leave the house anymore. Just put me in a home and a diaper. Anybody else get anything like this? Perhaps some bar food will have the magic vitamin that I'm missing or something :p

Comments

• Options
    The morning after, there is nothing like a full English :-)
  • Options
    :confused: I know grammar and spelling aren't my top achievements but I didn't think it was that bad!
  • Options
    He means a full English breakfast hehe. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_breakfast
  • Options
    Woooooah. Whatever they took a picture of in that article is definatly something that is on its second time around. That is not bacon... or a cooked egg... and something looks like an anus. I'm sure it is artery clogging delicious, but really, thats the best picture they could find? :p But thanks for the explination :thumb: