Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girls touching penis for the first time

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

I'm going out with a girl, she is virgin & a bit shy. The other day we were talking about relationship & ended up talking about my penis.

She was curious about it, my question to the girls is , what will be the best approach about this?

what girls want to do when they touch penis for a first time.

Comments

• Options
    Just take it slowly and let her make the moves. Maybe make some flirty suggestions if it seems she's interested but don't be pushy. A lot of ladies hate having to make the first move but at the same time a lot of ladies hate guys making moves on them so I think the middle ground is to give her an opportunity to take the initiative and if she doesn't then leave it for the time being.
  • Options
    A lot of ladies hate having to make the first move but at the same time a lot of ladies hate guys making moves on them

That is very confusing to me, sometime she seem very shy & other time, she ask me all kind questions about my penis.

But now, she is very curious & I think that she is ready for it. I just want it to be as perfect an experience as it is possible.

Should I take my penis out of my pants & or to guide her hand to my penis ?
  • Options
    I wouldn't whack it out on the table just yet.

Give her time and let her do what shes comfortable with in her own time.
  • Options
    Seth wrote: »
    That is very confusing to me, sometime she seem very shy & other time, she ask me all kind questions about my penis.

But now, she is very curious & I think that she is ready for it. I just want it to be as perfect an experience as it is possible.

Should I take my penis out of my pants & or to guide her hand to my penis ?

Let her do everything at her own pace. Don't force it yourself or you may find yourself in trouble if she misunderstands your intentions. Does Egypt have religious police? :confused:
  • Options
    Maybe next time she asks questions, ask her if she'd like to put her hand down your pants and find out. If shes keen just undo your flies and let her explore. Is it really that big a deal that you have to make it such a perfect experience?
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    I wouldn't whack it out on the table just yet.

:lol:
  • Options
    its no big deal it doesnt need to be a perfect experience lol
    next time she says anything just half joke i dunno say something like "you can find out for yourself" or something in a jokey way then play off her reaction. if she clearly wants to (and if she is talking about it alot i guess she must be hinting something lol) then just kiss her lie in a way that gives her easy access (lol) maybe guide her hand slightly but not in a way thats too pushy.

i dunno you could just hit her in the face with it next time she falls asleep. see what happens.
  • Options
    just kiss her lie in a way that gives her easy access (lol) maybe guide her hand slightly but not in a way thats too pushy.

:yes: thats what i was going to say. when it feels like the right moment ie: when you are kissing etc then just move her hand down that way gently but dont force it and dont stop kissing her if she moves her hand back.
    dont make it a big issue cos if you do she will probably just be more shy about it
  • Options
    Hi there! Let the girl make the first move if she's brave enough to do it. If it looked like she needs supervision, guide her hand gently but do not force her to go further. ;)
  • Options

:love:
    this is exactly what happened to me . We had been talking about doing things together like touching eachother (you know what I meen) . But i had been really nervous to answer , he has tried showing me his genital area but i have always looked away and been shy. Just the other day when he was aroused (boner) he got me hand which i wasnt bothered about and he put it to his penis ! Now he has done that i feel more relaxed if he does that to me . So i would let the girl take the first move because like my boyfriend he tries to touch me which is ok but im not keen it. BUt he is fine with me touching him . It also makes the relationship closer if the boy isnt pushy, because it worked for me . Hope that helped . :)
  • Options
    i think if she was going to touch it she would've done it by now as this is a very old thread. Welcome to thesite, it's always best to check the date on the thread posts before you reply to them and start a new thread if the topic is something you are interested in but it's old.
This discussion has been closed.