Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Question for girls about penetration

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey ladies

I've always noticed when a girl is on top she seems to rock back and forth as that's obviously what feels most pleasurable, I've been trying to think of ways I can get the same effect when I'm on top.

I've discussed it with my girlfriend and we've tried numerous positions and although she says being penetrated feels good I can never really bring her to orgasm when I'm on top.. The only way I can mimic the motion she does when she's on top if is I jump up and down whilst inside her lol which would look stupid and isn't exactly safe.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I'd like some tips on how I can improve her sexual experience when I'm on top. I've never made her cum through penetration as it's a bit difficult to stimulate her clit whilst I'm on top. Are there any motions I can do or any sort of areas I can thrust towards to bring her closer? She's quite a reserved girl and didn't really start masturbating until a few years back, we've discussed it loads and although I can bring her to orgasm via other means I'd really like to get her there when we're actually having intercourse.

Whoops, bit of an essay.. but yeah, any info would be great!

Comments

• Options
    Giving a woman an orgasm via penetration alone is extremely difficult - I readily admit I've never managed it. Not many women seem to be capable of climaxing in this way. What I would suggest is giving her loads of oral sex beforehand. If you're not too good at this, it's an ideal excuse to get some practice in! ;) I also suggest that the two of you... how shall I put this, keep at it? Practice makes perfect...
  • Options
    http://www.estronaut.com/a/coital_align_technique.htm

Try giving coital alignment a go, and like stargalaxy said keep practising, maybe enter her and let her wiggle underneath you till she is comfortable.

Good luck xx
  • Options
    you say you find it hard to stimulate her clit while you are on top.....my boyfriend kinda sits back on his heels while he is inside me, which pulls my bottom up on to his lap and he is then able to stimulate my clit with his thumb. trust me...it feels really good and the different angle makes it feel different from if we were in missionary.
  • Options
    http://www.estronaut.com/a/coital_align_technique.htm

Try giving coital alignment a go, and like stargalaxy said keep practising, maybe enter her and let her wiggle underneath you till she is comfortable.

Good luck xx

also agree with this, we have tried this and get some very good results!
  • Options
    Haha I know what we'll be doing this weekend :)

Thank you all for the tips, links, suggestions etc. Hopefully the outcome will be pretty positive!
  • Options
    Dirty weekend coming up, I think! ;)

Seriously, don't spend all your time focusing on giving her an orgasm - spend it having lots of fun. Work out what works for the two of you and what doesn't, and see what happens.
  • Options
    Hi there! I have to agree with what twinklestar has posted ;) The article link helped! ;)
  • Options
    Well, firstly... Communication. The way to (almost) any successful relationship.

On a more specific note, a few things really:

First would be getting her to lean forward and rub her clit on you during penetration (this is much much easier with the guy on top though I think you realise that).

Second would be perhaps try using a vibrating cock ring designed to stimulate the clit. It's not for everybody and I for one have had my fair share of useless ones (overheating after 1 minute is not sexy anne summers) so if you want to start anywhere the RO-80mm is an epic bullet vibe to replace useless bullets.

Finally just try different positions until you find something you like. If you're really stuck theres probably more versions of the karma sutra than versions of the bible (hyperbole [well there might be, but I doubt it]).