Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what are you excited about?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I really need to offload my excitement somewhere before I combust :hyper: I'm moving into a house with two of my friends next Monday and I'm getting my chickens in about two weeks :yippe: So happy right now!

Is anyone else looking forward to anything?

Comments

• Options
    Nothing this week. What a shame.
  • Options
    Getting this week at work over with then going on our Irish roadtrip starting on Sunday :D
  • Options
    It's my birthday on Thursday! And a week on Thursday I'm off to BESTIVALLLL! WOOOo
  • Options
    I will be 30 in two weeks time. Not looking forwards to leaving the 20's.

BTW, TheSite.org is meant to be geared towards 16-25's. Are there many over-25's on here?
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »
    BTW, TheSite.org is meant to be geared towards 16-25's. Are there many over-25's on here?

There's a few. I'm not one of them though.

I'm looking forward to going back to uni, getting my head down and doing some work for once. :)
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Starting my new job.
  • Options
    nothing for the next month and a bit :p

come october 9th tho, im jetting off to Mumbai, India to start my RTW trip :)

doing it alone at first so im mega nervous, but sooo excited!! going to be in india for about 3 months and then head on to thailand, then malaysia, indonesia, china, aus and then south and north america.
    hope my budget holds :)
  • Options
    Seeing my boyfriend on Friday!! :hyper:

Its been a couple of weeks and I can't wait to get a big hug and a kiss at the station. :heart:
  • Options
    Not a great deal atm. Payday on friday i guess.
  • Options
    going back to uni in about a month

seeing someone on thursday

playing football again on sundays

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Next Wednesday week I'm returning to my country and get my quad bike shipped out along with some other gear. But apparently the weather is going to be even hotter than this month. :S
  • Options
    BERLIN in September!! :hyper:
  • Options
    Leaving my job on Friday, I've only been waiting for this since October :hyper:
  • Options
    A new business venture in conjunction with my girlfriend and my dad (business already running, but based in the North. Looking at a London based franchise).

Projections are very positive indeed, going on my dad's performance with a much smaller, less cash rich market. Will be a nice little extra income.
  • Options
    I'm excited for Christmas! LOL. Its the next time I'm gonna see my family so I'm looking forward to it so much! I know it's months away though :(
  • Options
    kangoo wrote: »
    I'm excited for Christmas! LOL. Its the next time I'm gonna see my family so I'm looking forward to it so much! I know it's months away though :(

It'll be here before you know it!

I'm excited for my holiday which is a week on saturday. Going to Marbella for a week. Can't wait :hyper:
  • Options
    it really will. we've had some christmas stock on sale for the last week.
  • Options
    I went into a card shop in July and they were outting their christmas card's out! I was like 'Oh My God' :shocking:
  • Options
    It's my anniversary on Thursday so I'm looking forward to that so long as I'm not still ill. I also have a doctor's appointment on Thursday morning so that I can finally find out why having sex hurts so much (without them trying to tell me it's "just stress" :yeees: ). I know that doesn't sound like something to look forward to, but once I know it'll make me feel a lot better.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    It being my Birthday, I was really looking forward to having a few drinks with a few people I havn't seen in a while, but I've just found out I have to be in Nottingham tomorrow at 9am for wrok, so I'm going to be able to drink fuck all tonight. :mad:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Heading to Australia in less than 3 weeks (Staying for a few months) - And I'm surprisingly near enough organised for it. Check me out :):D
  • Options
    I'm doing Jury service which is far, far better then my temp job.
  • Options
    I'm doing Jury service which is far, far better then my temp job.

Just wait til you have sat through two weeks worth of evidence in the case of the shoplifter and the missing loaf of Mighty White. :D
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    Just wait til you have sat through two weeks worth of evidence in the case of the shoplifter and the missing loaf of Mighty White. :D

Still better then work. It only a crown court so nothing big but anything beats looking at a computer screen all day, looking out the window and with no interent to pass the time while the system crashes repeatedly.
  • Options
    Absolute bugger all, since you ask.
  • Options
    3 more work days and I'm off for two weeks :yippe: And I'm going to see The Hold Steady in October :yippe:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Still better then work.

I agree.

I'm back to work tomorrow, not got anything really to look forward too :grump:
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Absolute bugger all, since you ask.

Cheer up, your always such a pessemist, if you stop wanking off over the mail and the sun, you might smile once in a while.
  • Options
    Moving to uni in october and starting student life!!! And hopefully passing my driving test so independance!!!