Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Flavored pretzels

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I hate pretzels. They are disgusting. Never liked them. Really not greasy/fatty/cheesy enough for me. But last night I got a little goody bag and in there was a bag of honey mustard and onion flavored pretzles. Uhhhh.... delicious. The crack of the pretzel family.

Do share your favorite flavors. I know you have exotic and fancy crisp flavors over there. I'm sure when I get to my grocery store and find 2 flavors of pretzles, just like the crisps, I'll hate you all again :p

Comments

• Options
    pretzels are the devils work
  • Options
    I seem to remember a while back they brought out chocolate covered ones...now those were bizarre.

ETA: Nestle Flipz http://www.cybercandy.co.uk/acatalog/1116.jpg Cheers Google :thumb:
  • Options
    i hate those chocolate covered pretzels :yuck: the combination of salt and chocolate is just not right! i hate plain pretzels too but flavoured ones are yummy. i like the penn state barbeque flavour from asda. hehe.

iv never had one of those giant pretzels that they sell at stalls in america though. they look doughy and weird.
  • Options
    I used to work next door to a pretzel shop that did the giant ones. They are doughy but really nice! I used to get the cinammon ones, or bacon and cheese. Yum. It was a shame when they closed and it turned into another juice bar :(
  • Options
    StupidGirl wrote: »
    I seem to remember a while back they brought out chocolate covered ones...now those were bizarre.

ETA: Nestle Flipz http://www.cybercandy.co.uk/acatalog/1116.jpg Cheers Google :thumb:

Awh, I use to love them.

Bring back the choco covered pretzels :) Whoop :)

Never tried any flavored ones before. Just the plain and choco covered and they are yum :p
  • Options
    GIANT pretsels are good. i serves them when i worked in univeral studoos.
    peopkles told me off if i dint give em big ones.
    ooh they tasty
    when its comes to wsmall ones i like sour vcream and onions. othe than that, i dont like em. urghe