Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I need tips on fondling boobs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What I need to know/do to make this a great experience for my girl, not just for me. I touched her boobs before but just for a few seconds, she was a little shy about it. This time I will do it over her cloths, it is still early for us to do it under her blouse.

Comments

• Options
    PearlyPearly Posts: 345 The Mix Regular
    Hi Seth,

There isn't a right or a wrong way to touch a girl's breasts, but if like you say she seems a little shy about it then perhaps you may need to slow down and let things happen naturally. There isn't a set thing to do when you are touching a girl, but the main thing is to be gentle and ask her what she likes. There isn't even a fact sheet on boob fondling on thesite.org because I guess there really isn't a certain way to do it so to speak, it's more about what feels good for you both and often this happens naturally in the heat of the moment. I think many girls would say it's nice to be touched but not for the whole focus of being intimate to be about the boobs at the risk of her feeling that you are more interested in her chest than her... Have fun :-)
  • Options
    Pay attention to the whole boob, don't just pull on her nipple in case it's too sensitive there. A combination of stroking and squeezing is probably best, but as Pearly said, experiment and see what your girl likes best!
  • Options
    Use your mouth more not your hands. They can find it an enormous turn-on if you lick their nipple, gently arouse the other one with your fingertips, and swap.. and generally just kiss the breasts. More fun and arousing than just fondling methinks.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I saw a boob once.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    tinkler wrote: »
    Use your mouth more not your hands. They can find it an enormous turn-on if you lick their nipple, gently arouse the other one with your fingertips, and swap.. and generally just kiss the breasts. More fun and arousing than just fondling methinks.

Might be jumping in at the deep end there considering the OPs situation.

My advice would be to just take it slow, you cant really go wrong as long as you don't try to rip them off. Light touches and squeezes can be ok but if she's nervous about it maybe just move your hand over her chest and ask her if it's ok, if it is just explore a bit.

It's not a race at the end of the day, its just about having a nice time for the both of you, you seem well on your way already, its the best part of a relationship - those early nerves and building up your confidence with each others bodies (and personalities actually).

Best of luck.
  • Options
    Ask her what she likes/what feels good.
  • Options
    Oh, I've heard about boobs before.

I think I might have some.

I've heard they're next to the clit.
  • Options
    Try practicing on melons. Charentais are best because they're smaller. And afterwards you can eat them.
  • Options
    If she's wearing a low cut top i kiss the top of the boobs. When she's completely topless I just gently cup and kiss them. I've never got any complaints!:thumb:
  • Options
    Try practicing on melons. Charentais are best because they're smaller. And afterwards you can eat them.

:eek2: Ya what? Melons?

All women love having their boobs being caressed. You can't go wrong, so long as you remember not to be too rough and, giving the nipples some extra attention would be a plus ;)
  • Options
    jusgrab em. all girls love a guid granbbing. well.. i dunto know .
    i personaly think u nid pay attention to niples. tis all about the nipples. fontcha know!!
    belive me :naughty:
  • Options
    Ive always found playing with nipples to be good fun.
  • Options
    They don't rotate