Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Foolish Mate...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
One of my mates has slightly cheesed me off.

The situation was, was that a group of us had gone out to the pub last night,just for a change of scenary etc. Anyway a group of women came in and sat next to us. Now there was one particular woman in the group who we all noticed, very striking and I left it at that.

SO....my mate tells me after we left there to go to another pub, that particular woman was checking me out all night. I couldnt see this because another mate was in front of me.

anyway, i just thought why tell me once we've left the place.doesnt make sense. No logic. Most probably wont ever see her again.. oh well.

Comments

• Options
    just be happy and leave it at that?
  • Options
    What was he supposed to do if you're all crammed round a table, 'subtly' whisper across "Mate she's checking you out!" ?
  • Options
    Like, oh when it was this guys round, someone else that noticed this girl making the pass at the OP, went with him and told him.
  • Options
    Exactly Mr. G.

Its as noog says though, im happy.
  • Options
    Chances are if the girl was really interested she might be back, same place same time. Never lose hope. :)
  • Options
    If you were noticing her, surely you'd see she was checking you out? Maybe he was having you on...
  • Options
    teabag wrote: »
    One of my mates has slightly cheesed me off.

The situation was, was that a group of us had gone out to the pub last night,just for a change of scenary etc. Anyway a group of women came in and sat next to us. Now there was one particular woman in the group who we all noticed, very striking and I left it at that.

SO....my mate tells me after we left there to go to another pub, that particular woman was checking me out all night. I couldnt see this because another mate was in front of me.

anyway, i just thought why tell me once we've left the place.doesnt make sense. No logic. Most probably wont ever see her again.. oh well.

seems like he was being a dick. no offence!

as a mate he should be happy to see you get some action. Perhaps he was jealous. jealousy is for the weak!