Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is It Just Me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
With the old software this site set off every bug alert on my puter everytime I hit on a thread, posted, etc., requireing that the warning window be zapped before I could contineu.

New software doesn't do any of that and the colors are still bretty kuel...(but don't get the wrong idea just because I likes 'orange' and all...)

:D

Comments

• Options
    The new boards are almost exactly the same as on http://www.teenspot.com/boards where I post a lot. Having avatars and things are definately a good step. :D
  • Options
    I bet the old boards were a bit arcane at their end of things.

The new ones are good. Faster too, even better when the bugs are gone...
  • Options
    I've noticed that the boards seem to be a lot faster too. I think the old set could only handle so many users, there's well over 6000 now, so I think an upgrade was necessary. At times I thought my 512K connection was broken!
  • Options
    the other boards i post on are more advanced than the old one here.
    sounds stupid i know but i missed having an avatar lol.
    this one is a lot faster for me and therefore i feel more inclined to visit this site (there were times when it took too long to load so i couldnt be bothered lol)