Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

bruises??!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi everyone i was just wondering if anyone could help me,

i have a line of bruises underneath my breasts you no where the bottom of your bra sits and i have notice 1 or 2 there before but i just thought that i probaly got them when i was drunk and i thought they would just go away.

but now, i woke up this morning and they seem to have got worse and they look ugly!!! they go right across my chest now!! so does anyone no why they are there and what i can do to get rid of them:( :(

thanks luv sugarxx

Comments

• Options
    I cant really help you with HOW you got them, are you wearing the right size bra? Could the underwire have been digging in? Or did you fall when you were drunk? Perhaps if you are really worried about them you should see your G.P. A way I try to get rid of bruises is by using arnica cream, you can get it from a chemist or Boots or somewhere like that. Hth xxx
  • Options
    Could it be stretchmarks maybe???
  • Options
    well when i first noticed them it was quite a while ago and i had fallen a few times when i was drunk and then woken up the next morning feeling like id bruised my boobs!

but that was ages ago now and they seem to of got worse! as far as i know im wearing the right size bra,

jacqueline the ripper- well i have posted before about i have got stretch marks on my boobs but these are defintley bruises!!

thanks for the advise and go_away ill try that cream you recomended any other advise is welcome! luv sugarxx :(