Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

feeling like i'm getting lost in my own world...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm finding a lot of things really difficult right now...my whole life is in someone elses hands and i have very little control over so many things. I've just lost 2 very dear friends under different circumstances, which i'm not going to go into, but both have left me incredbily upset and angry. I'm now off all summer, still having loads of fits and thus not able to work, so i have very little to do. so it often feels like i'm living a life pretty well isolated from the rest of the world.

I'm trying to apply myself to various things, but there are so many constraints which mean that i end up only having an idea and then having to leave it at that. I am also incredibly petrified about whats going to happen with me starting uni and moving to the other side of london. my friends are so conserned with their own lives i'm very much fading into the background, i don't get called much any more and I find it pretty hard to make friends and then keep them....

So, apart from this being a bit of a rant, the questions i leave to you are A) what do i do to move on from loosing 2 great and probably 2 of the friends i've kept the longest B) what do i do about trying to keep my mind off my own problems and C) what do i do in order to prepare myself (i.e. state of mind not learning to clean and cook) for uni?

thanks!