Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Stuck on someone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have you ever had someone stuck on your mind, not that you particularly even like, or want to go out with, but someone who you just can't get out of your head. And every time you see them it just makes it worse, and you've had the chance for something to happen loads of times, but you don't actually want it to, but you still can't stop thinking about them :banghead: And you get jealous about other girls they're with, even though you don't actually want them yourself? Or is it just me who's being a loser :impissed:

Comments

• Options
    its weird youve just posted this, because ive got that going on right now! its doing my head in! :banghead: thinking about said person right now in fact!!

so youre not alone!!! annoying int it :mad:
  • Options
    Yep, I had that exactly with a boy I met on work experience once a few years ago. It's the weirdest feeling ever. I ended up convincing myself that I did fancy him and we had a snog...which although it wasn't bad it made me realise I didn't feel "that way" about him. But yeah, all the same symptoms...couldn't stop thinking about him, got flustered talking to him, didn't like him talking to other girls...yet didn't want him for myself when I got the chance. We're still friends now and I still feel the same to an extent...
  • Options
    I've never had this!

I thought the title of the thread was 'suck on someone', it was a bit of a disappointment when I opened it :p
  • Options
    Have you ever had someone stuck on your mind, not that you particularly even like, or want to go out with, but someone who you just can't get out of your head. And every time you see them it just makes it worse, and you've had the chance for something to happen loads of times, but you don't actually want it to, but you still can't stop thinking about them :banghead: And you get jealous about other girls they're with, even though you don't actually want them yourself? Or is it just me who's being a loser :impissed:

Don't lie to yourself, you want HIM. And this "HIM" is probably me... so confess your secret love already!! ! !
  • Options
    soraliah wrote: »
    its weird youve just posted this, because ive got that going on right now! its doing my head in! :banghead: thinking about said person right now in fact!!

so youre not alone!!! annoying int it :mad:

I can totally relate to this as it's the same here. It's doing my head in too. :banghead:

It is driving me mad. Oh yes and i forgot to add i have a boyfriend too. Don't know whether it's cos he's been away for 4 weeks or what but then again i've always found this person attractive. I just put it down to a little crush and just a phase lol
  • Options
    Aye I know the feeling.

Its so fucked up my situation though. Its a daft little crush I have on manager whos not even remotely fit and generally a prick AND I have a boyfriend.

Ha cant believe I'd just admitted that in words.

Eeeeash like being back at school :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Yup. Everything about it is wrong and I don't want anything to happen at allllllll. It's a really stupid crush and I have a lovely boyfriend. It makes it worse.
  • Options
    Ha must be a girl thing then
  • Options
    kate- wrote: »
    Aye I know the feeling.

Its so fucked up my situation though. Its a daft little crush I have on manager whos not even remotely fit and generally a prick AND I have a boyfriend.

Ha cant believe I'd just admitted that in words.

Eeeeash like being back at school :rolleyes:
    God, I get those too with my managers sometimes :o.

It's bad :|.
  • Options
    There's a good help site on this board for crushes. :)

Poppi
  • Options
    Hallelujah for this thread...

Ahem. My ex at the moment :banghead: :o :shocking:

I don't let it become a problem for me because I just remind myself why I'm not with that person and think about much nicer men, if not real life men that I know then fantasy men e.g. film stars.

Mind over matter 's'all.
  • Options
    yep, yep and yep. I know how y'all feel. Been through it many a time. Sucks.
  • Options
    i know EXACTLY what you mean! i keep thinkin about someone at work...although i dno if its genuine or coz he's nice guy..
    Just always on the mind even though i have no desire to get into a relatioship at present...
  • Options
    Ahhh, it's not just me then. I can't believe the responses, I thought everyone would be like 'errr no, you probably just fancy him'. Which I really don't, but can't stop thinking about him. Glad to see I'm not being wierd. But yea, it does seem to be a bit of a girl thing, not many guys agreeing.