Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Angry German Kid (funny vid)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is 2yrs old, no idea how I've never seen it -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA

Comments

• Options
    Watch "Angry German kid Part 2", I can't stand him!
  • Options
    so easily set up, why was he filming himself? and the fact he had a brand newish optical mouse but a battered old sun bleeched keyboard (old one he could batter) but still funny
  • Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    If you read the video poster's comments it becomes a bit clearer
    Angry German Kid (a.k.a. Der echte Gangster, Slikk or Leopold) is a talented actor of age 15 from Bergisches Land, Germany. He plays a character, Der echte Gangster, a parody of a wannabe gangster. This fact has often been misunderstood, and as a result he has been subject to bullying both on- and offline (e.g. school).
    This video was made as a response to some German politicians attempting to restrict access to violent video games. He was trying to show how they view gamers. Very amusing and intelligent. Too bad most people missed the point.

Not much of a witty parody though :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I think they over exaterated talented.
  • Options
    There are a number of these recordings. The first one I saw was to do with loading Tom & Jerry on Youtube. There was another on one World of Warcraft.