Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How do you like your burger?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I like mine cooked on the grill slowly, seared fast and then brought to medium rare, on a wheat roll, with dill pickles, a good stone ground mustard, a sprinkle of smoked salt and some ketchup. Like my gf I'll coarse grind my beef and add a beaten egg yolk to it, help bind it, a small handful of brown breadcrumbs, fried onions and maybe a few chilli flakes to dance it along in my piggy little mouth.

Dang, that sounds so good that tomorrow hopefully I might get it, if I smile nice and sweet at les Frenchies on the road to Calais.

Catch you later! :wave:

Love Poppi

Comments

• Options
    In a bun with cheese and chilli ketchup.

Or GBK's Satay Burger. :yum:
  • Options
    In a bum with cheese and chilli ketchup.

Or GBK's Satay Burger. :yum:

:yuck: :sour:
  • Options
    :yuck: :sour:

:lol: I do normally check my posts for my awful typing before I post.
  • Options
    Great typo :lol:
  • Options
    I like mine cooked on the grill slowly, seared fast and then brought to medium rare, on a wheat roll, with dill pickles, a good stone ground mustard, a sprinkle of smoked salt and some ketchup. Like my gf I'll coarse grind my beef and add a beaten egg yolk to it, help bind it, a small handful of brown breadcrumbs, fried onions and maybe a few chilli flakes to dance it along in my piggy little mouth.

Dang, that sounds so good that tomorrow hopefully I might get it, if I smile nice and sweet at les Frenchies on the road to Calais.

Catch you later! :wave:

Love Poppi
    yeah that sounds good!!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Minced fillet steak with finley chopped browned onion and chili, salt and pepper, a beaten egg and breadcrumbs. Slowly grilled and medium rare.
    On a white roll with cheese, ketchup and english mustard.

Served with home made fries and salad.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    with a little bit of ketchup

flame grilled mm
  • Options
    I don't make my own and I have veggie burgers

I like mexican bean burgers in a toasted bun with cheese, lettuce, mayo, chilli sauce and jalapenos. Sometimes I like a few gherkins

MMMMMMM I want burger now!
  • Options
    with a slice of gruyere melted over the burger and bacon
  • Options
    I haven't made my own for ages. I like them in a bun (or even a slice of bread folded) with ketchup and cheese.
  • Options
    Depends. As long as its medium well. If I'm at home I just have it seasoned, cheese and ketchup and mustard.

The last burger I had out was delicious with swiss cheese, sauteed onion and bacon on a bison burger.

I can't say I have a favorite, whatever floats my boat that day. There is nothing I'd automatically go for on the menu.
  • Options
    My mum has just made burgers.

They consist of:

Lean minced meat, mixed herbs, 1 egg, dash of tomato puree, salt and pepper and chopped onion.

Also having some homemade chips to go with it.

Mmmmmm
  • Options
    With cheese, bacon, BBQ sauce, chilli sauce, jalapenos, lettuce and mayo. Also with raw onions and cheesy chips with garlic mayo on the side.

Oh my god I think I just came.
  • Options
    With melted Stilton and lettuce.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    With cheese, bacon, BBQ sauce, chilli sauce, jalapenos, lettuce and mayo. Also with raw onions and cheesy chips with garlic mayo on the side.

Knock off the jaleponos and chilli sauce and you've got it. Can also swap the raw onion for onion rings too :D