Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

How long should you stay down there?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello.
Only recently I gave my boyfriend a blowjob for the first time. He didn't ejaculate and I'm wondering am I doing something wrong? I'm new to this so I wasn't too sure what I was doing but he seemed to enjoy it.
How long should I spend down there doing my stuff? I spent a good five minutes or so down there I think, is this too long or short a time? How long do you need to be down there to make him come? Also, any tips on what to do would be welcome.

Thankyou!
Kazooz. x

Comments

• Options
    Well in my experience it takes awhile for a girl to get me off purly by oral, five mins is not that long a time lest face it if guys all shot there loads in five mins all you girls would be telling us were crap and cant last long enough to satisfy you

dont worry i'm sure your b/f had fun even if you didnt finish him off with oral I would asumme he finished later with you in a different way,
  • Options
    Unfortunately hun it usually takes a lot longer than 5 minutes.....LOCKJAW!

just persevere with it! even though it hurts and you're mouth stays in that shape for an hour afterwards!!

:rolleyes:

and don't forget you have to decide....spit or swallow...

xxx
  • Options
    Exactly!
    I do want to pleasure him, but in a way I didn't want him to come because I don't know whether to spit or swallow! What is better? I can't imagine it tasting nice. When he does come, is there a lot of the stuff?
  • Options
    Well theres a few variable with those questons first taste, it depends on what he eats, how healthy he is and your tastebuds,

I have had girls who swollow and some that dont it dont really bother me either way,

secondly amount, all guys shoot different amounts but thats also govened byt he perivous health factor, age, and how recently they have climaxed, i.e if it's his second or third of the night it wnot be much, same thing if he's been sorting himself out when not with you,
  • Options

Okay, the average man ejaculates about a tea-spoon of semen when he cums. The taste varies a lot depending on diet, apparrently, but if he cums right at the back of your mouth, you really won't taste it much.

Five minutes is not a long time really. Some lads could be excited enough just at the thought of a blow job to reach orgasm in 5 minutes, but don't count on it. People vary anyway, but your technique will make a big difference to speed too.

You'll certainly get faster as you get more practiced. However, men who cum quickly at first from the sheer thrill and novelty may last longer once they get used to it a bit.
  • Options
    Also, *tip of the day* if your mouth really does hurt, then just come up for a bit, and use your hands for a while till you can go back down. :)
  • Options
    Actually there is no conclusive evidence to prove that diet has any affect whatsoever on the taste. given the fact that sperm is produced through asexual cell divison in the testicles and that the testicles are in no way remotely connected to the digestive system I personally find claims to any correlation to be nothing more than a popular urban myth.

The only way to know for sure if the taste is desirable, tolerable or downright nasty is to taste it once. If you just can't abide it after that then just jack him off to finish.

Good luck and happy experimenting!
  • Options
    Well I'll be honest I havt seen any conclusive tests to prove that diet will change the content of a ejaculation but I would base the theroy on the face that a good quantity of seamen is not sperm and the surrounding fluid has to come form some where and seeing as the only way we get more raw material to creat anythign in our boides would be from food, I hope you can see where I'm coming from,

also if anyone would like to test the theory by making me eat different things before taste testing me I would be happy to be the test subject
  • Options
    The whole spit v swallow issue is a difficult one.

I actually think you taste it less in your mouth in you swallow it straight down, but if you don't the taste can make you gag as its often quite bitter.

That said I have a friend who loves the taste of the stuff!

If you can't bear the taste one good trick is to just happen to be doin something like licking his bals when he comes.

Oh, and boys: there is nothing ruder than forcing your partners head downwards on to your dick. She is highly likely to vomit on you, or, very sensibly, she may bite you to teach you a lesson!

mwah
  • Options
    teehee, i'd never thought of that! now i have... many thanks.
  • Options
    Originally posted by furry_friend
    or, very sensibly, she may bite you to teach you a lesson!

mwah

That might turn some men on ;)
  • Options
    MMM being biten oh please Yes YEs YES YES

actually no dear god no
  • Options
    Okay fair enough Necros, The semen is produced in the prostate gland which also has nothing whatsoever to do with the digestive system. Food may indeed fuel our bodily processes, but apart from basic nutrients absorbed into the bloodstream the flavour of what we eat is not.

Everything is broken down into sugars, starches and proteins at a molecular level so again I think the whole food/ejaculate taste correlation is pure urban myth.
  • Options
    good point but we dont really know enough to say either way some doctors subscribe to the eat this and it will be sweeter idea and some dont, I would liek to know purly cause I hate not knowing why something is as it is,
  • Options
    Point taken. As i said I personally consider it to be nothing more than urban myth but thats my own opinion. i dont think there is sufficient reason for elaborate scientific examination of the issue to warrant the funding researchers would require to produce a definitive answer on the question.

Kinda hard to explain to a foundation or government agency that you need to solve the mystery of whether a change of diet would make ejaculate tastier for the ladies. lol
  • Options
    ive never bolted from oral, me n my partner just use it to get goin. its an aphrodesiac(?spelling?). beleive me, if we came in 5 mins u'd b dissapointed and then there wudnt b the sex after.

stop whinging neway, practice makes perfect
  • Options
    My ex ex boyfriend couldn't come from oral sex. Some guys can't it is that simple. Whereas other guys can. It all depends on the guy. :) Try and see whats what. Ask your boyfriend what he likes. Communication is the basis of all relationships. :)
  • Options
    My bf normally comes pretty fast when I haven't seen him for a while but then once he gets used to it, it takes ages and my mouth kills!!!!!!