Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

*slaps forehead*

Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
Somehow the time on my alarm clock was set up wrong, as an hour later. Instead of waking up at 6am, I'm up at 5am...

And I've already started with my breakfast. I guess either I'll stay up an hour longer or try to fall asleep for an hour...

Silly me! :D

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If I'm not getting up at 5, but realize in bed it's 5am, I would just adjust the alarm and go back to sleep, which works for me in no time.

On the other hand you can do some morning sports...

*yawn* I have a similar problem. alarm clock for 11 o'clock, woke up at 10 o'clock. Darn those holidays :razz:
  • Options
    I didn't realise it was 5 until after the cereal was in the milk, and there was no more milk, so it was either eat it or waste it. :p
    I should have realised when I saw that it was totally dark outside, but I rarely get up before 8 so I'd forgotten what 6am is like... :blush:
  • Options
    I woke up at 5:30 and was out of the house by 6. :D

Although I would have gone back to bed if I was waking up an hour too early.
  • Options
    I kept waking up at 6:30 when I dont even have to get up til 7:30! Luckily I tend to have no problems getting back to sleep.
  • Options
    Good job you didn't set it an hour slow.
  • Options
    i keep waking up at dawn cos i have really light curtains....

but i'm getting used to just going back to bed...

alarms are evil....
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Im doing my first week of 8am starts at work in 3 months, dont like getting up at 6.30 :(
  • Options
    xsazx wrote: »
    tis broad daylight from about 4am here!
    Wow!
    At its earliest, the sun comes up at 6+ plus over here...
  • Options
    getting up at 5/5.30 every day for school (

WTF?!?!?!?!?!

What time to you go to bed at?!?
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    Im doing my first week of 8am starts at work in 3 months, dont like getting up at 6.30 :(
    I dream of 6:30.

I have been up at 4am at least three days a week for the last 4 weeks. If not 4, then 5. And yes, Indrid, it is most definitely light outside at 4am. I can verify that :(.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Franki wrote: »
    I dream of 6:30.

I have been up at 4am at least three days a week for the last 4 weeks. If not 4, then 5. And yes, Indrid, it is most definitely light outside at 4am. I can verify that :(.
    You are clearly hardcore :D
  • Options
    10 most days but end up stupidly shattered and black eyed lol been 9.30 lately or cant physically concentrate for 7hours lessons/5 hrs hwk a day as am at school for 7.40 :(

What the hell kind of school starts at 7:40am?! The earliest mine started was 8:45am...! Ouch! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    coulda had a v8, huh?
  • Options
    tis broad daylight from about 4am here! used to it though been getting up at 5/5.30 every day for school since was 11 makes lying in on weekends impossible though :(

:eek: I feel physically sick.

I'd move.