Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sagem Phones

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just bought one for my mum from virgin as I had a £20 voucher to spend and the phone was £25 so only paid £5 for the phone but was wondering if anyone else used a Sagem phone - the one I got for her was pretty basic flip phone - only for emergencies but it seemed good for £5 - not sure about for £25 - the display is really washed out looking.

But the wall charger is well nice - probably the smallest and lightest phone charger I've ever seen.

Comments

• Options
    some of the high end models seem quite nice but the one thing I hate about the menu on this phone is it seems preprogrammed to try and download as much as possible off the web - - constantly tries to persuade you to download new ring tones, etc
  • Options
    The first phone I had was a Sagem, it lasted well and was a really cute little flip phone, very basic too and probably quite like the one you got your mum. Well maybe a little more up to date considering this was years ago!

If I remember rightly it had a washed out-looking screen, too, but it always did the job ('til I dropped it for the millionth time and it gave up the ghost).
  • Options
    Sagem

You didn't mention which Sagem you've got, from my experience I've found the design and look not too exciting, but was very reliable and sturdy - Theres a Sagem Phone link here. The latest Sagem I've seen is a Porsche one!
  • Options
    My Sagem is 4 years old, doesent work very well, falling apart, but I :heart: it.
  • Options
    gdawe5 wrote: »
    You didn't mention which Sagem you've got, from my experience I've found the design and look not too exciting, but was very reliable and sturdy - Theres a Sagem Phone link here. The latest Sagem I've seen is a Porsche one!

I got my mum this one - I wanted a flip phone cos I only wanted to give her a PAYG phone so that we can call her and she's not good with technology. I figured flip is easiest - open to answer .... close to hang up. Doesn't have to push a single button. Although I've programmed the speed dials so she can call us if she needs to.

The outside display is very nice - the main screen is so washed out though.

Also not sure how to transfer some decent ring tone to it - does have bluetooth built in.

my411C.jpeg
  • Options
    Our spare mobiles are Sagems (my150x)