Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Twats spilling drinks on ya at clubs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Nothing infuriates me more than some (usually drunken) twat carelessly stumbling in a (usually crowded) club, either spilling their drink on me or more often knocking into me so my own drink spills onto my hand and clothes making them properly sticky. Particularly if the glass is brimful / its a small drink. Then either they're "don't really give a shit" apologetic or completely ignorant / don't care. I'm sure this happens to everyone but properly fucks me off. Rant over!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    doesnt happen regularly for me.

im usually the one spilling drinks over myself, when i get carried away
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Maybe they think you're a twat so do it on purpose?
  • Options
    people don't do this to me, maybe they just don't like you?
  • Options
    Would make sense except its never people I know, say yesterday I was in a totally different town nobody there knew me. Partially though I'm a bit short and skinny so easy target for twats.
  • Options
    or easily targetted as a twat...
  • Options
    tinkler wrote: »
    Nothing infuriates me more than some (usually drunken) twat carelessly stumbling in a (usually crowded) club, either spilling their drink on me or more often knocking into me so my own drink spills onto my hand and clothes making them properly sticky. Particularly if the glass is brimful / its a small drink. Then either they're "don't really give a shit" apologetic or completely ignorant / don't care. I'm sure this happens to everyone but properly fucks me off. Rant over!

That's not as bad as being burned by someone carrying a drink in one hand and cigarette in the other

But now that smking indoor has been banned (Yay!!!) it doesn't happen no more!
  • Options
    Lol My mates are usually the twats spilling drinks over me on the dancefloor, I then just give them a swift backhander and we're ok. ;)
    It only really annoys me when I'm wearing white tbh.
  • Options
    Cider and black. I fucking hate that drink.
  • Options
    Yeah I hate when that happens as well. Always seems to happen when I'm wearing my favorite outfits as well. :(

It tends to happen most when I'm dancing in crowded spaces. I'm with DG, I feel loads better after the smoking ban! I'm less worried about beer than when some really drunk people were waving fags around themselves while dancing.
  • Options
    at the end of the day its a crowded place, so its a fucking accident. shit happens.

it really pisses me off when people start agro for bumping into other people, or spilling their drink or something. get over it, its not the end of the world.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    at the end of the day its a crowded place, so its a fucking accident. shit happens.

it really pisses me off when people start agro for bumping into other people, or spilling their drink or something. get over it, its not the end of the world.

I agrre.
    Clubs and pubs are crowded places with drunk people. Accidents are bound to happen. It doesn't happen very often to me to be honest anyway, and I've done it myself. You have to expect it really.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    accidents happen, aslong as they apologise!

its unavoidable sometimes!
  • Options
    DG wrote: »
    That's not as bad as being burned by someone carrying a drink in one hand and cigarette in the other

But now that smking indoor has been banned (Yay!!!) it doesn't happen no more!

Yeah, I still remember the glowing cigarette straight into your arm or hand stuff. Was really shit. And the redolence of smoke hanging under the ceiling, making your clothes smelly. Can't remember how I survived in the old days before the smoking ban when going out....But enough of the digression.

Well, yeah it's so annoying when someone's spilling their drink on you and bumping you so that you spill your own is not great. But I think you have to expect the latter when joining overly crowded clubs, and you can't really tell who's bumping into who if you're all standing herring in a barrel style.
  • Options
    Gah, there's this one place I go to and everytime I've gone I've had a drink over me, and only once have I got an apology (and that was because it was my boyfriend who'd thrown his drink over my feet....)

I had someone chuck the remains of their pint down my back as we passed on the stairs and a very drunk woman fall over thin air and throw her fricking snakebite over the table, me and my boyfriend before stumbling off. Don't think she even realised what had happened. I was stained purple for a couple of days afterwards, damned blackcurrant!

xXx
  • Options
    Really. Lots of drunk people + open drinks + lots of people moving around in a small area. Of course stuff is going to get spilt. And really you probably can't expect much in the way of apology, especially considering the worst offenders will be too pissed to notice. Most mildly pissed people who I know will take great care over their drinks, because they've just paid 2 quid or more for them, why would they want to spill it?
  • Options
    Fuck twats spilling drinks on ya.. irrelevant compared to GIRLS WITH POINTY SHARP STILETTO HEELS STAMPING ON YOUR FEET WHEN DRUNKENLY DANCING / WALKING PAST :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
  • Options
    I've had that before tinkler and ouch!
  • Options
    Or when people spill drinks, making the floor slippery, and then falling in it in front of everyone.
    Has happened to me a few more times than I want to remember :blush:
    Usually people nearby are sweet though and offer a hand immediately. Could prove to be a good pulling tactic actually.
  • Options
    Dear Wendy wrote: »
    Has happened to me a few more times than I want to remember :blush:
    Usually people nearby are sweet though and offer a hand immediately. Could prove to be a good pulling tactic actually.
    Lol. Last night some random hot drunken girl fell over. My friend went up to her, helped her up, pulled her, then dropped her back on the floor again and walked off :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Lol. Last night some random hot drunken girl fell over. My friend went up to her, helped her up, pulled her, then dropped her back on the floor again and walked off :lol::lol::lol::lol:

why is that funny?! did he drop her on purpose? feel sorry for the poor girl.
  • Options

Well if someone did that to me I'd make sure to spill my drink all over them, whilt making it clear that it definitely wasn't an accident :)
  • Options
    why is that funny?!
    he was just putting her back where he found her.. :lol: maybe a 'you had to be there' sorta moment
  • Options
    he was just putting her back where he found her.. :lol: maybe a 'you had to be there' sorta moment

he just sounds like a dick to me
  • Options
    This one time, I punched a guy in the kidney with brass knuckles and then he fell on the ground and he fell right on some gum and it stuck to the ass of his pants. He couldn't tell because he was lying there crippled in pain, but everybody else could see it and it was soooo funny. Guess you had to be there, but damn, we all laughed and laughed. Still laugh about it now when I think about it! He was ugly though so it was all right. Ugly people don't have feelings... Are they allowed to vote? Though I've had this weird rash ever since then. I think I caught something from him. I'm infested with ugly now, I fear. Some unhuman ugly people disease. Eeeugh.
  • Options
    Ugly people don't have feelings... Are they allowed to vote? Though I've had this weird rash ever since then. I think I caught something from him. I'm infested with ugly now, I fear. Some unhuman ugly people disease. Eeeugh.

LOL
  • Options
    he just sounds like a dick to me

And me. Eurgh.
  • Options
    I punched a guy in the kidney with brass knuckles ................. He couldn't tell because he was lying there crippled in pain............He was ugly though so it was all right. Ugly people don't have feelings...

You're either full of shit or one of the nattiest little runts it's ever been my misfortune to know of. With an attitude like that i hope you get stabbed in the fucking face.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    You're either full of shit or one of the nattiest little runts it's ever been my misfortune to know of. With an attitude like that i hope you get stabbed in the fucking face.

I think she was taking the piss..... :chin: :yes: :yeees: :razz:
  • Options
    Your palm is about to meet your face. Congrats.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    RubberSkin wrote: »

Sarcasm is sometimes lost over the net.
    Weekender Offender 
This discussion has been closed.