Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

creating a star wars character

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i am downloading the 14 day trial from this website http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com just so i can design/create my own star wars character for RPG as i'm crap at drawing. does anyone else have this downloaded and is it any good for character creation? i'm hoping to just take a screen shot and print it. the reason why i'm asking is because it is taking forever to download :( does anyone know of an easier option?

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Eh, it would be alright for that. There is a fair choice of race/features etc.

The game is fail since the updates mind... free servers soon though.

As for easier options, there possibly is - some programs probably for it, RPG'ing is big. As it is just for the picture, I really don't know of any alternatives. Sorry. Might be some, but you it downloaded the trial pretty fast for me.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Part 1 is now on 81% so will finish downloading the other part tomorrow. Thanks :) I only really want it to create the look of my character rather than play it. Had a search on google earlier but nothing really came up apart from star wars name generators.