Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

nintendo ds on ebay

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im looking to buy my boyfriend a DS lite and i was just scanning around ebay and i found this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170229447495&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=007

why is it so cheap?! is it a fake or somethimg, i dont get it, how can the ds and so many games go for such a small price, i mean i know its not finished yet...do you think the buyers just hoping it'll go up a lot in the next four hours?

i want a bargain hehe.

Comments

• Options
    Lot so people such as myself use autobidders where it'll put in a bid in the last 5 seconds.
  • Options
    Lots of previous bidders buying the same from the seller previously. May be that the 15 games turn out to be copies or on flash memory rather than originals - which explain why they are selling a Ds with 15 games again and again.

Based on the feedback though I'd assume the Ds is legit
  • Options
    Well since my first post ti's gone up £100 like i was expecting it to...
  • Options
    what do you mean cheap. How can you tell when its an auction?
    most auctions look cheap till the last 10mins cos only a fool bids much before then
  • Options
    most auctions look cheap till the last 10mins cos only a fool bids much before then

Or someone who can't hang around in the last 10 minutes :p
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Or someone who can't hang around in the last 10 minutes :p

Hence an autobidder, there are plenty of free ones/websites on the internet if you google it.
  • Options
    Hence an autobidder, there are plenty of free ones/websites on the internet if you google it.

Still feels a bit like cheating, I was discussing with a friend earlier! :p

I don't tend to use eBay much anymore, just the odd part for motorbikes which are hard to source and usually you're the only bidder.
  • Options
    Cheating? pah! :p Why should people with too much spare time get the stuff which ends at awkward times?
  • Options
    I might have to get one of these autobidder things.

Although does it just keep adding to your highest price? I'm not sure I could deal with that....I'm not rich enough to just let it do that.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    I might have to get one of these autobidder things.

Although does it just keep adding to your highest price? I'm not sure I could deal with that....I'm not rich enough to just let it do that.

http://www.justsnipe.com/

Just set how many seconds before the end you want it to bid and what your maximum bid is, and it'll enter that just before end of auction if it hasn't already gone over that price, if it has then it does nothing :)
  • Options

haha, i think im having a blonde day :)

went for 141 int end. still good considering theres so many games that are usually £20-£30 each.
  • Options
    Just search for R4 on amazon.
  • Options
    I've heard stories about people's paypal accounts being hacked after using ebay snipers, so I'm reluctant to use them!
  • Options
    I've used the one above for years and been fine.