Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tonay Blair and Bush should be Hanged

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,
what you think about that tony blair and bush (FUCK him) should be hanged as Sadam hussain for killing millions of people, and destroy countries. They lie with the whole world about the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

They should be hanged such a way no one after that think of doing this. I hope the investigation which has started against Tony end with the verdict that who should be hanged.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l3vsI9j7bSA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Od_jdg7n6-s&feature=related

Comments

• Options
    back to bed boy.... what good is it in hanging some1 anyways... stop looking for an argument.
  • Options
    zooby wrote: »
    back to bed boy.... what good is it in hanging some1 anyways... stop looking for an argument.
    what was good in destroy peoples life in Iraq and Afghanistan? They were sons, mothers, brothers,sisters, daugthers, fathers of someone. They were fucking humans not some animals.
  • Options
    we are all animals.... just intelligent ones.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I don't think anyone should be getting hanged, Saddam or Bush.
    But yeah, they do need to be thrown in a dark dungeon.
  • Options
    Bush needs to go back to nursery a think..
  • Options
    Hanging would be far too merciful a punishment for these two. They should be sent to the Hague and put on trial for war crimes. When they are sent down, I suggest that Vladimir Putin would be more than happy to have them in his Russian prisons. Bush and Blair should have to live every single day in fear that it will be their last.
  • Options
    what was good in destroy peoples life in Iraq and Afghanistan? They were sons, mothers, brothers,sisters, daugthers, fathers of someone. They were fucking humans not some animals.

What's your argument against Afghanistan? As far as I can see, the only problem with invading Afghanistan was the fact that they didn't finish the job and fucked off to Iraq half way through.
  • Options
    What's your argument against Afghanistan? As far as I can see, the only problem with invading Afghanistan was the fact that they didn't finish the job and fucked off to Iraq half way through.
    Well the whole point of Iraq war was that they have weapons of mass destruction but it turn out it was all lie and there was nothing such thing.

Same happen in Afghanistan, it was said that 9/11 accident was done by someone sitting in Afghanistan, but US still have not have any prove for this, so its all illegal war, don't you think?
  • Options
    Same happen in Afghanistan, it was said that 9/11 accident was done by someone sitting in Afghanistan, but US still have not have any prove for this, so its all illegal war, don't you think?

I suppose you blame the insidious Jews?

Of course someone 'sitting' in Afghanistan couldn't have carried it out .. they are half a world away. But there is no reason not to think that a person cannot PLAN such an attack from that distance. There is a difference.
  • Options

Are you kidding? Afghanistan was a training ground for terrorism. Following the 9/11 attacks, the flat out refused to enter a dialogue with America on the issue, denying that Bin Laden had anything to do with it (Bin Laden has since gone on record as taking credit for the attacks). The Taliban were then officially renounced as the legal government of Afghanistan not only by the west, but by the UAE and Saudi Arabia. In fact only your country still recognised them as a government. The UN International Security Assistance Force was sent in shortly after the initial assault to help stabilise the country. There was nothing illegal about it.
  • Options
    J wrote: »
    I was thinking that the other day. If they went to Iraq for oil, why the hell did they go to Afghanistan? It has no real value does it?

actually it's worth billions in opium production, reconstruction projects, and as dick cheney observed in 1998, it's the best pipeline route to bring shitloads of caspian oil and gas through, only the pesky taliban wouldn't let them build the pipeline, so we stopped supplying them with weapons and blamed them for 9/11, invaded, put a more cooperative gov in place and hey presto we get our pipeline......afghanistan is a fairly strategic geopolitical base in the middle east, esp for any future incursions into the area like say, oh iraq?

as to the OP, well if we hung all the bent war hungry politicians there wouldn't be many left!
  • Options
    Are you kidding? Afghanistan was a training ground for terrorism.

actually when we were arming and training them to fight the soviets we called them 'freedom fighters', but that's just semantics eh.....you could also say any number of UAE countries are training grounds for terrorism, but we didn't go invade saudi arabia just because 19 of the 9/11 bombers were saudi did we? never let facts get in the way of a good story...
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    I suppose you blame the insidious Jews?

Of course someone 'sitting' in Afghanistan couldn't have carried it out .. they are half a world away. But there is no reason not to think that a person cannot PLAN such an attack from that distance. There is a difference.
    I am not against Jews at all and i dont know who did all that shit becuase of which whole world is suffering now.

Yes a person can plan that even sitting at moon but what the prove US govt. that it was done by Bin Ladin.
  • Options
    Are you kidding? Afghanistan was a training ground for terrorism. Following the 9/11 attacks, the flat out refused to enter a dialogue with America on the issue, denying that Bin Laden had anything to do with it (Bin Laden has since gone on record as taking credit for the attacks). The Taliban were then officially renounced as the legal government of Afghanistan not only by the west, but by the UAE and Saudi Arabia. In fact only your country still recognised them as a government. The UN International Security Assistance Force was sent in shortly after the initial assault to help stabilise the country. There was nothing illegal about it.
    My country got no option but to accept their identity (even my country currency was used their), where all those people go who are migrating to our country, i think UK and US should take them to their country, today these people have turn their gun around us even though our country help them in every place.

And about terrorism i agree with Senor Miguel 100% these were the people who were the most closest one, there was hot line between CIA and Ladin, they give them latest weapons to fight against USSR, at that time "Jihad" was right but when they turn their guns it become terrorism.

This country has allot of energy reserves even China is trying to get some influence in this part of world plus it can also be a very good route for the pipeline from previous USSR.
  • Options
    Yes a person can plan that even sitting at moon but what the prove US govt. that it was done by Bin Ladin.

Because Bin Laden admitted it? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Because Bin Laden admitted it? :rolleyes:
    nope he never!
  • Options
    Lots of people admit things that aren't necessarily true. There's a lot more to 9/11 and the "war on terror" than meets the eye. I don't go in for the conspiracy theories that the CIA blew up the WTC but I do think that they knew what was happening and allowed it to happen for political gain.

Afghanistan and Iraq are important strategically so we invade. Zimbabwe isn't so we sit back and do nothing.
  • Options
    nope he never!

But he did admit to the attacks on the US Embassies in East Africa and the bombing of the USS Cole... Sounds like an act of war if you ask me...
  • Options
    But he did admit to the attacks on the US Embassies in East Africa and the bombing of the USS Cole... Sounds like an act of war if you ask me...
    yes he admit that and he was in war with US but question is did he did 9/11 for which that country was send into endless war.
  • Options
    yes he admit that and he was in war with US but question is did he did 9/11 for which that country was send into endless war.

9/11 was coincidential. It was the final straw but if you ask me they had enough pretext to go to war beforehand but 9/11 gave them the popular support (if you believe that...)

I personally, having watched a few things about this think 9/11 was engineered by the US Gov't but there can be no doubt that the acts prior to that were perpetrated by Bin Laden and his mates were enough to warrant a war.
  • Options
    I'd agree that bin Laden was warmongering. So why invade Afghanistan rather than Saudi Arabia, where al Qaeda collected most of their operatives and finances?

It couldn't be because the House of Saud buy lots of lovely weapons from us, could it?
  • Options
    9/11 was coincidential. It was the final straw but if you ask me they had enough pretext to go to war beforehand but 9/11 gave them the popular support (if you believe that...)

I personally, having watched a few things about this think 9/11 was engineered by the US Gov't but there can be no doubt that the acts prior to that were perpetrated by Bin Laden and his mates were enough to warrant a war.
    I think you are right, they were planning to attach there and this just give them point to do that.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    I'd agree that bin Laden was warmongering. So why invade Afghanistan rather than Saudi Arabia, where al Qaeda collected most of their operatives and finances?

It couldn't be because the House of Saud buy lots of lovely weapons from us, could it?
    I think you are 100% right.
  • Options
    Check this out! we lost everything and he is giving our country a warning.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7455267.stm
  • Options
    nope he never!

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2004/10/29/binladen_message041029.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6363306/

"In the videotaped message, bin Laden claims full responsibility for the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks in the United States and warns Americans that “your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or al-Qaida. Your security is in your own hands"
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »

More likely because the House of Saud enjoys swinging Al-Q members from gallows, whilst the Taliban didn't.
  • Options
    They only went to war with afghan cause they had to hit someone to make it seem like they were doing something and it was a nice soft target. Produces a shed load of opium too so a bit of control over that wouldnt hurt anyone.

IMO they were both illegal wars. The UN should have stepped in and said no, the whole reason it was created was to avoid wars like that.
  • Options
    J wrote: »
    I was thinking that the other day. If they went to Iraq for oil, why the hell did they go to Afghanistan? It has no real value does it?

Al Qaeda was sponsored / protected by the Taleban...
  • Options
    And what about the government of pakistan, should the president be hanged for the things he has done?
  • Options
    We all know who the real mastermind behind 9/11 is....

barney1.jpg