Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

wrk experience interview help?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
im in year 10 and i have got my interview on tomorrow and im really nervous, i no the headteacher abit cus my bro and sis go to that school but i just cant help to feel nervous.
what do you think they will ask me ?
can you give me any tips ?
thanxs
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    im in year 10 and i have got my interview on tomorrow and im really nervous, i no the headteacher abit cus my bro and sis go to that school but i just cant help to feel nervous.
    what do you think they will ask me ?
    can you give me any tips ?
    thanxs

You should try to clarify a wee bit. Are you applying for a job, and the headteacher of your siblings will be interviewing you?

Well, anyway, without knowing what kind of job you're applying for, it's generelly important to know the domain of the type of work. Familiarize yourself with the company/organization, and what they do. Not just for the position you're applying for. It's always good to show that you really know something about them.

Also, try to be prepared for the "standard" questions like mentioning a couple of positive aspects of yourself as well as some negative ones. Some also ask if you're the leadership type or just in it for doing a good job.

Questions about how you think you'd handle different situations that might arise on the type of job is also relevant

Good løkk :)