Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I sometimes wonder how Blair even made Sergeant...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7440111.stm

OK I can just about understand you're average PC struggling to know the intracicies of the law but for London's top Bobby that's pretty damn poor...

Comments

• Options
    it dosen't surprise me the least
  • Options
    Count yourselves lucky you are not protected by our local cops:

Armed police surrounded a house in Bristol for several hours after reports of people inside with weapons.

But when officers managed to get into the property in Stapleton Road, Easton, on Saturday afternoon, it was empty.

It is believed the suspects escaped out of the back of the building.

http://www.epost.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=144936&command=displayContent&sourceNode=144919&contentPK=20824070&moduleName=InternalSearch&formname=sidebarsearch

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    out of the back of the building?! jeese. very on the ball. as for blair though, hes a mug, always has been.
  • Options
    OK I can just about understand you're average PC struggling to know the intracicies of the law but for London's top Bobby that's pretty damn poor...

Given his track record I'm not surprised in the least, it apparently took him 24 hours to know that they had shot an unarmed, unwanted civilian who wasnt in anyway related to the ongoing terrorism investigation.

Personally I think he is either a liar or he's incompetent.
  • Options
    Or hes been sniffing some unknown powder himself