Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Reckon you could take on the politicians?

Olly_BOlly_B Posts: 222 Trailblazer
If I were a tad older then I'd be *so* applying for this!

Are you 18-21?

Olly

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tad older? What age are you Olly, 16? :razz:
  • Options
    Olly_BOlly_B Posts: 222 Trailblazer
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Tad older? What age are you Olly, 16? :razz:

Oh. Yer. Brain should engage fingers prior to typing. :eek:

I meant younger.
  • Options
    If I were younger I'd go for it. But, as always, the BBC will choose a pro-Labour stooge to be the panellist and it will be a complete waste of time for all concerned.

It will be a "politician" that nobody has heard of and even fewer care about. And the only reasoned debate you can have with those shysters is calling them a complete custard and giving them a Glasgow kiss.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    If I were younger I'd go for it. But, as always, the BBC will choose a pro-Labour stooge to be the panellist and it will be a complete waste of time for all concerned.

It will be a "politician" that nobody has heard of and even fewer care about. And the only reasoned debate you can have with those shysters is calling them a complete custard and giving them a Glasgow kiss.

Last time it was just a kid who was an extra member of the panel as it is normally. I don't think it's a one on one thing. Unfortunately for the last kid, he got into an argument with Douglas Murray and got ripped to pieces. Metaphorically of course.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I am so tempted. But I don't know if my views are acceptable. Might do it anyway.
  • Options
    If the Beeb chooses a pro-Labour puppet to do the show, the arguments they will put forward to defend the Government could be demolished by anyone. A three year old could easily destroy all their arguments in favour of 42 day detention, for example.
  • Options
    i am very tempted, but again, seeing as i am verging on anarchistic, i doubt they'll accept me but i'll give it a go.