Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Can you help me find some shoes?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello!

I finish university in a week and have my graduation party on the 14th. My friends and I are skipping the official grad ball and have booked a boat for our own party in the evening. Everyone's wearing ball dresses but I want to do something different so I'm going for a 50s rockabilly look. I've got shoulder-length curly blond hair which I'm going to dye lighter for the summer, so it should go quite easily into a 50s style, and I'm going to keep my makeup simple - just a cat's eye flick with liquid eyeliner and some brick-red lippy.

Anyway, all that aside, this is the dress I'm going to wear:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130226019387&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=003

I'm trying to find some shoes to go with it and considering a fascinator too. Thing is I don't want to spend more than £40 on the shoes and any accessories to go with it - has anyone seen anything around that would go well? Revision is just too intense at the moment to spend a lot of time searching......

Comments