Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

feminine leather jacket

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What does a feminine or however you spell that fucking word look like? I am very unhitonable. It is not that I am unfriendly, anti-social, apperantly have a permi-frown or my awsome drew carey t-shirt... it's the leather jacket. So what is a good style? Black. The one I have is slightly fitted, but I guess it is fairly unisex. Though a man wearing it would look very retarded... but I guess it could be considered unisex anyways... though boot cut and flare jeans are unisex too now :sour:

Comments

• Options
    I have 2 fake leather bomber jackets they can be quite feminine if you get one that's designed for a woman. I can wear them with jeans, t shirt and trainers but also with a skirt or dress.
    This is one of mine
  • Options
    This is mine. Also Primark (and fake leather). I always get compliments on it
  • Options
    kangoo wrote: »
    I have that in brown. It's lovely in red.
  • Options
    Ooh I want that red leather jacket! Did you buy it recently? May have to Ebay it up otherwise...:chin:
  • Options
    StupidGirl wrote: »
    Ooh I want that red leather jacket! Did you buy it recently? May have to Ebay it up otherwise...:chin:

It was last year sorry :)
  • Options
    i was thinking something along the lines of this Manda

http://www.sjfdistributor.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/LJ733_4%5B1%5D.jpg
  • Options

:eek: :yuck:
  • Options

Yes please! They will match my chaps nicely :D

And thanks to the others, but after seeing, I think I'll just stick with my plain one. Too much "fashion" in the others for me and I don't pull off fashion very well.
  • Options
    kangoo wrote: »

thats really nice!!
    and it suits you!
    (sorry have noting topic related to say)
    other than i dont like the leather jackets i have tryed on to buy as they all so short and i dont have a nice figure to pul it off so gave it a miss..
  • Options
    Guys leather jackets' bottom/middle bit (the it you zip up) stop fairly close to the end of the sleeves, usually about an inch shorter or an inch longer. Chicks leather jackets on the other hand are usually waaay shorter than the sleeves.

Really depends on your look, but that's the main tell-tale sign. Can't beat a girl in a skinny-fit biker jacket though :v