Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what key fobs/rings do you have on your keys??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This was on another forum I chat on, I was really surprised by how little people have on their keys.

on my keys i have ...

an animal lanyard (as in the make)
a dolphin that owen won me when we first got 2 gether
a monkey that says emily
a silver key ring with a picture of me and owen etched into it and my name
tesco club card
newport ford fob
car key
photo keyring
house key
fairy keyring
flip flop key reing
cuddly cow with emilie
padlock key for my back gate
and around a thousand loops that used to have keyrings on before they broke!

IMAG0088.jpg

What do u all have?? pics if unusual i.e. no1 will know!

Comments

• Options
    I have a Keyring which says York and another which says Belfast and also one that says my name
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Flat key card
    Work access key fob
    Work locker key
    Flat key
    Flat information label thingy
    Mums house door key
    Cash box key
    Tesco clubcard
    A mini Eiffel tower!
    And a bottle opener key and advertising label thing.

Plus again plenty of other loops where things have come off.
  • Options
    wow that's loads :eek:
    I have my 2 house keys, my parent's house key and a window key (useless as I don't live there and you can only use it from the inside but never mind!), and my locker key for work.
    Key fobs I have one from Oxfam with pictures of flip flops on it, and one from claire's accessories from when I was in school that says "I'm so great I'm jealous of myself" on it that I've just never changed. Then a carabina for my work key cos I'm always taking it on and off, and one with my name on it.
  • Options
    haha i must be the only one with hardly anything!

on my house keys i have one keyring, a silver thing with my initial on, i just shoved it on there so that i wouldnt keep losing the key...

and on on my car keys, a keyring of a fiat punto wheel that somebody got me one time, and a photo keyring of me and my friends on a ride at blackpool pleasure beach. :)
  • Options
    -

arent keys supposed to fit in yer pocket?
  • Options
    i have
    my car keys
    uni house key
    home house key
    lion soft toy
    2 doughnut keyring.. things :) so not too much
  • Options
    I have:

My flat keys
    My car keys
    Keyring in a bow shape
    Transport for London light keyring thing that I aquired at work

I keep my parents' house keys separate as if I'm going back there I'll know and I won't have to carry them about all the time.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    wow that's loads :eek:
    Agreed. And JsT too! :eek:

Uh, just an Ankh.
  • Options
    house keys, shed key, bike key and drawer key for work

too much i think i need to get rid of the drawer keys
  • Options
    The only two keys I carry with me nearly all the time is one for the car, and one for the house. Seeing that I spend most of my day lugging around a wad of keys for arcade machines, it's just as well.
  • Options
    I have just doubled the size of my keyrings 'cos mum gave me a pillbox (I'm useless at carrying my pills and constantly change bags) but before that I jsut had Snowy and one that holds a tampon (necessary as above, from http://www.totally4girls.com/).

It's still really bulky though cos I carry my keys, my gf's, and church.
  • Options
    minimi38 wrote: »
    arent keys supposed to fit in yer pocket?

nah thats what handbags are for, and they do fit quite nicely into my jeans pocket. or i get the other half to carry them!!

might do a spring clean on them and get rid of some of the unused key rings
  • Options
    Thats alot of shit you got there angel That would double the weight of my purse :p I only have one. Well I have my 2 grocery store discount cards and one keychain. Boyfriend bought it for me after we saw Lion King on Broadway. He's alright sometimes ;)

HPIM0166.jpg
    It is starting to chip and that makes me sad.

Only 3 keys. Car key, house key and a house key for my parents house that they havn't lived in since August, I believe. But 2 keys looks lonely and I'm too much of a lazy fucker to take it off.

The tampon holder is too cute, Piccolo :D
  • Options
    House key, dad's house key, work lift key, work drawer key, suitcase key (for some reason) and a Tesco clubcard that I never use, but like because I hate bulky keyrings.
  • Options
    100_0750.jpg

Car key
    House key (silver one)
    Parents house keys (2 gold ones)
    Clubcard
    Fake pound coin thingy for a trolley
    Numberplate keyring
  • Options
    This was on another forum I chat on, I was really surprised by how little people have on their keys.

on my keys i have ...

an animal lanyard (as in the make)
    a dolphin that owen won me when we first got 2 gether
    a monkey that says emily
    a silver key ring with a picture of me and owen etched into it and my name
    tesco club card
    newport ford fob
    car key
    photo keyring
    house key
    fairy keyring
    flip flop key reing
    cuddly cow with emilie
    padlock key for my back gate
    and around a thousand loops that used to have keyrings on before they broke!

IMAG0088.jpg

What do u all have?? pics if unusual i.e. no1 will know!

That is a lot - i'd suggest removing some of those from your car key, as too many things on your car keys can damage your ignition barrel if they are heavy and if you unlock you car with your keys, you might be more likely to scratch the paint!

I have car key, diesel cap key, tesco clubcard, mini torch and a key fob in case i lose my keys!

I keep my house keys separately!
  • Options
    on my key ring is a chain and a carabiner so I can fasten it to one of my belt straps (you know the thingies on your pants where the belt goes through).

Other than that just house and flat key (It's golden. I worked in a galvanization and coated it with pure gold lol), key for the lock of my bike, post key (It's not legal to posess this one, but I can open every house in vienna that has a interphone system), a little USB Stick and little keys for padlocks.

that's about it. I hate so many shit on my keyring.
  • Options
    On mine is my car key, house key, a Mrs. Matt Bellamy keyring (because I'm cool), a pacha bottle opener, a mini eiffel tower from when I went to Paris, and a little light thing. Practical and decorative!
  • Options
    On the keys that I carry around on a day-to-day basic I just have the keys for my house (top and bottom lock so two keys), the security fob thingy to open the door to the block of flats and an anti-human traffik charity key thing that acts as a sort of key ring for me.

StopTheTraffik_Logo_2.gif

I do have keys to both my parents houses and my step-brother's house but I keep them in a drawer and only take them out with me if I'm going to one of those places. And a couple of padlock keys but again I only carry them as needed.

I prefer to travel light!
  • Options
    I prefer my keychain to be bulky because then I can find it at the bottom of my handbag.

Soo on mine
    Front door key for back home
    Key for my room at uni
    Old college locker key..ha

A thing that says Emerson Crane Hire...
    An 'I'm learning with..' keyring that my old driving school gave me
    One of Albert Einstein sticking out his tongue
    Tesco Clubcard card
    Some beads on a string
    Little mermaid thing
    Wooly animal thing from Accessorize my mum got me.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I have 3 different sets of keys. I prefer that.

My work keys have a little one-legged frog on it.
    My house keys have a fake pound thing and a amethyst keyring.
    My car keys have a little radley dog, a tiny giraffe and my tesco clubcard thing. The club card irritates me. I may take it off.

I hate bulky keys.
  • Options
    How anyone can have so much shit on their keyring and not get annoyed by it is beyone me.

When you drive the car does all that crap not clonk against the dash or your leg and piss you off?

I have the little tesco thingy on my key ring, and my little cow, and that's all.
  • Options
    IMG_0119.jpg

Car key
    House key
    House deadlock key
    Bottle Opener key
    Safe key
    Random Key
    Rockstar Keyring

:)
  • Options
    d8wvc.jpg

not much, the tescos thing is mainly there incase i lose my keys and someone hands them into a tescos store!
  • Options
    House keys:
    Little silver engraved keyring that my cousin got me for a laugh 4 Christmases ago + long chain so I can't lose them at the bottom of my bag
    House keys
    Keys for my house (that I don't live in)
    Keys for my parents' house

Car keys:
    Random Ford keyring that came with them
    Car key
    Tesco clubcard
    Faux £1 charity trolley thing

Don't know how people can have everything in the world on their keys. It'd annoy the living shit out of me.
  • Options
    Clockwise from the top..

Tesco Clubcard
    Parents house key
    Enamel house shape keyring (from River Island about 10 years ago)
    Car park key (land owned by the company my Dad works for for free parking in the town centre)
    Me to You Bear holding a lilac L (for passing my driving test from my best mate)
    Car key
    Internal door house key
    External door house key
    Trolley pound (from Betterware!)
    Lego brick keyring (from a trip to Legoland with an ex - oops! ought to get rid, but it's handy for finding my keys at the bottom of my bag!)

I used to have the house and car keys separate until I left my house keys in the car (and bf was already in so door was unlocked) one night and then he left the house before me in the morning, locking the door behind him and me in the house in the process!! I had to climb out of a window to get the keys from the car, not happy!
  • Options
    Mist wrote: »
    How anyone can have so much shit on their keyring and not get annoyed by it is beyone me.

When you drive the car does all that crap not clonk against the dash or your leg and piss you off?

Mine actually dont knock against my leg when im driving. I sometimes drive on my spare key that is on the oh keys and that bugs the shit out of me coz even thou he only has 2 car keys, 2 keys and a ford thing they knock farrrrrr more than mine do!
  • Options
    http://raoneill.googlepages.com/IMAGE_0511.jpg

http://raoneill.googlepages.com/IMAGE_0521.jpg

In the first one, blue circle = room number, black key = bicycle key, other keys = room keys, and of course university of york keyfob which cost me £1 :p but it's awesome.

Second one, the RBS thing was a freeby and I was looking for a job, black key another cycle lock key, blue key motorbike padlock key, brass is garage key, yamaha key is for motorbike and other key is for the mortise lock on front door (but don't have a key for the yale... useful :rolleyes:)
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »

A mini Eiffel tower!
    My mam has one of them on her keys.
    I only have one key which goes in my purse but I want some keyrings.
  • Options
    I'm really dull. Just my room key (for uni room), a small keyring of my Stumpy Pony :D, a stuffed pig I got from Odds Farm Park, a tiny little light and a 'From me-to-you' "A" cos my name begins with a A!