Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

You won't see me for two weeks!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm off to Gran Canaria tomorrow with Claire :)

Hope ya'll have a good a time as me, i'll bring back some piccies!

:wave: bye all!

Comments

• Options
    fare ye well!
  • Options
    awesome... enjoy.
  • Options
    I'm off to Gran Canaria tomorrow with Claire :)

Hope ya'll have a good a time as me, i'll bring back some piccies!

:wave: bye all!

Thank goodness
  • Options
    Got home yesterday.

Was great, i'd definitely recommend it for a couples holiday. It's not just one road full of shops like a lot of places, there's loads of shopping centres, a gay sections, a German section a clubbing sections. Although pascha and cream were not much kop out there, in fact pascha was just a bar, not even a club and it was playing beyonce!?!?!?!

We found it great and had tons of fun on the boat, gold course, markets, restaurant, shopping, excursions, the lot was cool. My only gripe was in yumbo where the shop keepers annoyed me a lot. They just won't leave you a lone to look around there shop and the spanish seemed to think we were scottish... lol It was a nice holiday though and made us feel relaxed, took the stress away.

If you look on my facebook you can see the pics and i've got a ton of videos too if you're interested. http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=519200022

Here's the vids too http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=519200022

If anyone is thinking of going on holiday there, we stayed at campo golf bungalows in Maspalomas, check it out we researched it before we went on holiday and it's the only hotel that had literally nothing bad to be said about.