Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bank Holiday Weekend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
W00T its a bank holiday weekend so what are y'all up to in the rain?

I am going to see indiana jones tonight and then off tomorrow to the countryside for my friends birthday - for which she is throwing a mini festival on a farm - which i am beyond super excited about - especially as all my friends are going!

Comments

• Options
    Working :(
  • Options
    not 100% sure about the rest of the weekend yet but i decided to have a day off work today and have so far done:

took bunnie to work
    got mcd's breakfast
    got back into bed and watch Iron Man
    town to pay some cheques in
    bought GuitarHero for 360
    now im gonna lay on the sofa with some pitta and humous and watch the new indiana jones.

altho i do have to go back and pick her up from preston about 10ish.

reeeeeeeeeeeeelaxing
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    not 100% sure about the rest of the weekend yet but i decided to have a day off work today and have so far done:

took bunnie to work
    got mcd's breakfast
    got back into bed and watch Iron Man
    town to pay some cheques in
    bought GuitarHero for 360
    now im gonna lay on the sofa with some pitta and humous and watch the new indiana jones.

altho i do have to go back and pick her up from preston about 10ish.

reeeeeeeeeeeeelaxing

You've worked far too hard.

Working tomorrow and Monday and watching the match on Sunday - very exciting!
  • Options
    Tonight, going out for a Chinese and packing for tomorrow, when I am...

Going to London with a coach full of work colleagues and their partners. My boyfriend is also my colleague so we both know more than half the people going - kewl bunch for oldies :)

Not quite sure what we intend to do once we get there - were going to go on the sightseeing bus but it's supposed to be chucking it down all weekend! :( Back very late on Monday.
  • Options
    Was supposed to be going out tomorrow night, but been bailed out on. Mums away all weekend so I should find something to do, even though I should be revising.
  • Options
    a good friends bday today so out on the rip :D

was busted yesterday from excessive partyin but im good to go again :)
  • Options
    That's unfair, no bank holiday weekend up here. :p

This WAS my only weekend off until July, but, err, I accepted a 13 hour shift tomorrow so yeah... At least I get paid shit hot salary for my effort. Over 270 quid, it's ridiculous, lol.

I've not done anything useful all day long and I'm going to get drunk and disorderly tomorrow evening after my shift to celebrate Eurovision. ;) It's going to be ace.
  • Options
    Saw my Dad tonight in hospital, back home to watch some Peep Show and naff telly.

Tomorrow I'll go and see my Dad in the avvo and night in hospital and get that Marks and Sparks £10er deal meal thing for me and Mum to cheer her up a bit with he £10er my mate owes me.

Sunday, probably visiting my Dad again and then nothing Sunday night.

Monday I'm going into town to get some jeans and probably visit papa again in the evening.

Absolutely radio rental, it's a weekend of madcapped affairs. :razz:
  • Options
    I'm working Saturday night from 5pm until around 1am most likely. Sunday, I'm working again, from 9am for the entire day, (that's around 15 hours) and I'm working most of Bank Holiday Monday. Well, those machines won't fix themselves, will they?
  • Options
    working :(

but tis eurovision tomorrow so tis all good!
  • Options
    American Idol tonight, Eurovision tomorrow, I'm out on Sunday night and I'm going to the Evolution Festival on Monday.
  • Options
    sorting out paperwork,
    getting stuff ready for hospital
    buying knitting stuff
    i was meant to be doing my radio show tomorrow, but i haven't been called so i'm guessing i'm not doing it.
    all my mates have gone to southend for a family reunion, so it will be three of our mini group at the pub (hopefully), otherwise i migth end up having a repeat of last weekend -sans evil ex hopefully!
  • Options
    As little as possible, but I really, really need to sort my bedroom out.

Plus too much vodka and eurovision tomorrow evening.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Knitting, relaxing and celebrating that I have a whole week off, not just the bank holiday :D
  • Options
    everyone ditch im only one left still kicking 10 glass here to be devoured ;)
  • Options
    fuckin stupuid amounts of temazepam 30's knockin about last nite duno where the fuck they came from cantr emember fuck all its all a BLUR

finishing off rest of drink as ya do everythings a PUZZEL
  • Options
    I had takeaway, drinks and a scary film with my boyf last night.

Today we took the dog to the park and had sandwiches and some drinks. We're going for another walk in a bit to have a smoke. then tonight just relaxing together.

tomorrow I'm off out clubbing so monday is a write-off
  • Options
    I went out for a few quiet ones last night and it ended being a total bender I got home at 11am this morning, thus slept all day, now having a quiet night in, the parents have come over to visit seeing them tomorrow just having some rest and relaxation!