Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The boy wont cum

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've just started seeing this new guy, he's nearly 19, and until last week was a virgin. the sex is great but if we try anything else he doesn't cum. Can anyone help me out? ive tried everything i can think of.
xx

Comments

• Options
    Did he lose his virginity with you then? If it's only been a week or so don't worry yet, let him get used to the whole sex thing so he's relaxed and everything then he should be able to feel the pleasure of other stuff. Does he come on his own easily? I'd just give it time, if the sex is good then use other stuff as foreplay or whatever but dont pressure him into coming from it. If he's new to being sexual it might still be a bit intimidating.
  • Options
    Well either he is nervous/you havnt got use to how each other like it yet (that will take time)

Or hes one of those guys that requires a lot of effort to get there. Try wank him with some lube :thumb:
  • Options
    That sounds like a fun challenge.
  • Options
    don't give too much pressure
  • Options
    starfish1 wrote: »
    i've just started seeing this new guy, he's nearly 19, and until last week was a virgin. the sex is great but if we try anything else he doesn't cum. Can anyone help me out? ive tried everything i can think of.
    xx

Is he one of those guys whose foreskin doesn't pull back when they are hard? Those cocks sometimes can take aaaaaaaages to cum before they give up the baby batter.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Is he one of those guys whose foreskin doesn't pull back when they are hard? Those cocks sometimes can take aaaaaaaages to cum before they give up the baby batter.

sorry i know this has nothing to do what the person is asking but i had to say something about tegan post i swear i have never LOL so much there!!!
  • Options
    Teagan- think that has to go up for post of the week...

To the OP, I would just recommend that you don't focus on getting him to cum. Just take things as they are and enjoy the sex without worrying about coming. As he is still new to sex, he is likely to be a bit stressed out about it and this can affect him being able to cum but just relax and it should help.
  • Options
    silverhalo wrote: »
    Teagan- think that has to go up for post of the week...

I totally agree, i lmao there when i read it. :thumb:
  • Options
    if your talking blow jobs well I just can't com from them either (maybe it was lack of technique on her part) try doing a hand job with plenty of lube that should set him off and get him to tell you how it feels best as for pressure speed stroke length by now if he masturbates he will have a particular rythm that sets him off