Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Shit scared last night

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's either ignorant or trollish to come on a forum for the discussion of drugs and criticise people's choices for taking drugs.

Many people are quite comfortable with their drug-taking habits and don't feel the need to hide it in a club. I find it irritating that some people consider the illegality of drugs to be synonymous with immorality.
  • Options
    It's either ignorant or trollish to come on a forum for the discussion of drugs and criticise people's choices for taking drugs.

Many people are quite comfortable with their drug-taking habits and don't feel the need to hide it in a club. I find it irritating that some people consider the illegality of drugs to be synonymous with immorality.

I said he shouldn't take pills other than in clubs for the reason he's had "one of the worst experiences of my lfie so far".

I guess "hiding" in a club is for losers these days. Unfortunate to think people think you haven't lived unless you've walked the streets taking drugs. Where have the rest of us been the past 50,000 years?!?

I'm not criticising peoples actions so much as just having a general opinion that it's a sad and pathetic thing to do. But hey, i must just not be one of the "cool" kids anymore... or maybe i just grew up?
  • Options
    I said he shouldn't take pills other than in clubs for the reason he's had "one of the worst experiences of my lfie so far".

I guess "hiding" in a club is for losers these days. Unfortunate to think people think you haven't lived unless you've walked the streets taking drugs. Where have the rest of us been the past 50,000 years?!?

I'm not criticising peoples actions so much as just having a general opinion that it's a sad and pathetic thing to do. But hey, i must just not be one of the "cool" kids anymore... or maybe i just grew up?

Nice, always good to get a bit passive agressive.

The issue here isnt whether you enjoy the activity or not, its that you are branding quite a few posters on here losers and pathetic. Strangely enough they havent taken all that kindly to it.

There is a big difference between 'I dont like this' and 'All the people who do this are sad and pathetic'.

I find line dancing mystifying, but if others enjoy it I dont look down on them.
  • Options
    budda wrote: »

I find line dancing mystifying, but if others enjoy it I dont look down on them.

OMG - i love line dancing so much - its excelleen t- budda i may have to take you one night - its so much fun!
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote: »
    OMG - i love line dancing so much - its excelleen t- budda i may have to take you one night - its so much fun!

I can imagine it being quite fun if there was a group of you not taking it very seriously, though I'm not convinced its my sort of scene.
  • Options
    Nice, always good to get a bit passive agressive.

The issue here isnt whether you enjoy the activity or not, its that you are branding quite a few posters on here losers and pathetic. Strangely enough they havent taken all that kindly to it.

There is a big difference between 'I dont like this' and 'All the people who do this are sad and pathetic'.

I'm not specifically branding anyone. You will find a lot of people look down on drug users, it's not something new. Justifying drug use is like bringing democracy to Zimbabwe, ain't gonna happen!
  • Options
    Line dancing is a laugh, but you feel like a complete twat at first!
  • Options
    I can imagine it being quite fun if there was a group of you not taking it very seriously, though I'm not convinced its my sort of scene.

Yes - i've met some people who take it very seriously - like these:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1215099&l=dc5b8&id=542645131

Random line dancing grannies who we met in nashville - they were concentrating so hard on getting it right they wern't havign a good time - and they were on a line dancing tour!!!
  • Options
    I'm not specifically branding anyone. You will find a lot of people look down on drug users, it's not something new. Justifying drug use is like bringing democracy to Zimbabwe, ain't gonna happen!

I could quote you, but I wont. You've ill expressed your opinions and they have come across as branding people who use pills anywhere other than a club as losers and pathetic.

Interesting comparison, personally I think that drug use can be justified or at least adequately explained. I'm curious as to why you think Zimbabwians arent capable of democracy - their most recent election was actually quite free and fair, that's why theres been the trouble.
  • Options
    Pot called the kettle black.

So quote me. I think the idea of taking pills on street corners is shameful and when i've seen them before i find it quite pathetic, but that's just my opinion. If you don't like that stigma, don't take drugs.

I always thought i'd "lived" when i was younger but i guess i was missing out, on what i don't know because i'm glad i didn't take pills on street corners! I'd like to make momma proud ya know?
  • Options
    you're talkin some shite mate

if i cared for your opinion i might be slightly offended, but i don't so i'm not

i will agree with what someone said previously, coming onto a forum such as this and posting half of what you said isn't far off trolling!
  • Options
    ]If you don't like that stigma, don't take drugs.
    What a load of rubbish. Who made you the moral authority?

Well done on derailing a thread.
  • Options
    What a load of rubbish. Who made you the moral authority?

Well done on derailing a thread.

Don't try to tell me that is living then say i'm talking a load of rubbish because it doesn't wash. I haven't gone on about this saying you are directly pathetic or sad, i'm only stating my opinion on taking pills on streets but you don't seem to like it and have a problem with it so i'm answering. You're never going to convince people taking drugs is "ok" so that's why i said if you have a problem, don't take them!

You can say it's rubbish all you want but at the end of the day saying people haven't lived unless they have taken pills on street corners and trying to fight against people who say that idea is sad and pathetic is not going to work.

i mean, do you tell everyone you take pills of a Saturday night in a park an go "mental coz itz gud"? I'm guessing no? why? because it's shameful.

I'm just pointing out if you've got a problem with people thinking of you like that for doing it then don't take drugs, because no matter what circumstances you take drungs people with think of you that way so stop trying to convince me or anyone that what you're doing is "ok" and "just a laugh" because people die form this shit, they become violent and as the OP said, "girl spazzed out on the floor" "i had the worst experience of my life". You're not just sniffing rush/poppers and having a can of stella, you're taking mind altering drugs and walking the streets.

....and for the last time, if you don't like that stigma, don't take them! but don't try and convince me or fight it because it aint gonna happen.
  • Options
    AAAArrrrggghhhh
  • Options
    I don't want to convince you of anything. So please stop typing now.
  • Options
    G T F O
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Nameless you really are a tit. :)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I find it funny you become so offended that i disagree with you.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I find it funny you become so offended that i disagree with you.

I'm not offended, I just find your assertion than people who take pills outside clubs must be sad and pathetic rather ridiculous.
    If your goong to call people on this forum shamful, sad and pathetic it woudl be good to hear some reasoning because I fail to see how doing pills in club amongst other users and non users is somehow better than doin it at home with a few mates or doing it outdoors.

Maybe you shoudln't be doing drugs if your so ashamed of your use that you have to hide it in clubs. If you don't upset anybody, cause any bother, what the fuck does it matter where you take drugs?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    When I tried to sleep it felt like I was drifting away and dieing so I made myself stay awake til all the drugs had worn off!
    :yes:

Thats exactly what I felt like.
    Scary shit.:crazyeyes

Anyways,Im not sure where this thread has gone but when I used :razz: to do pills I was happy enough to do them anywhere,clubs,mates house or even my own bed!:blush:
    Great fun,although Im a bit annoyed I never managed to go on a mission....as for having sex on them,well,nothing would happen there!:lol: