Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What Should I do, its driving me crazy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,
don't getting words from where to start, Ok so as u all may know i am an ex-Muslim and live in a country where 95% of population is Muslim.

Now there is girl with whom i have a chemistry and now the thing which has come in front of me is should i tell her about my faith situation? Problem is if i tell her i know what her answer but the biggest problem is i cannot tell anybody. If i announce this in public 1) there will be danger to my life :shocking: 2) i will not be able to get married to any girl in this country :crying:.

Now i got only once choice and that is not to tell her but she will came to know one day or the other and she will think i have lied with her, then our marriage may destroy somewhere in the middle, and by not telling her i will also have guilt inside of me.

I am just feeling very confused what to do? the more i am thinking about this the more i think of :banghead:.
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Comments

• Options
    Hi, i know that being asian is difficult as religion is a strong issue, as my bf is asian and it was hard for him to let his family know about me as im not asian..im pressiming your not in the uk, as i dont think telling a girl in uk would cause so much contraversy..

any way.. is a girl really worth your life as you said it will be a danger to your life..
  • Options
    sweet_gal wrote: »

any way.. is a girl really worth your life as you said it will be a danger to your life..

Actually the biggest problem is i would not get any girl here if i said this in public now the thing which is making me crazy is what should i do, if i don't tell any one, the guilt will kill me.
  • Options
    what country are you in - just out of curiousity..
    well i think that when it comes to "love" religion should not matter.. and i dont think you should feel guilty about not telling anyone? sorry if this sounds a bit harsh but its your business.
  • Options
    sweet_gal wrote: »
    what country are you in - just out of curiousity..
    well i think that when it comes to "love" religion should not matter.. and i dont think you should feel guilty about not telling anyone? sorry if this sounds a bit harsh but its your business.
    I live in Pakistan, but i may move to UK in next 2 years but its still a chance not sure so hope that i will get myself out of this mess, but problem is once i get married there is more chances that she will not get out of marriage because of certain cultural reason but mine and her life can become like a hell.
  • Options
    just dont stress.. things always work out in the end.. live each day at a time:D