Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

This guy was interested in me but then kissed another woman right in front of me.?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive been going to this acting class for 6wks and early on in the course I started talking to this particular guy who I fancied. He would always make an effort to talk to me, getting to know me and buy me drinks when we went out with the other thespians plus he kept on giving me the eye. Within the 5th week, we exchanged numbers and he suggested on taking me to this bar which was supposed to happen this thursday. However, on saturday my friends from the drama group decided to go out clubbing, me and the guy were gettting on really well in the club and then out of the blue he was kissing one of the other girls from our class, who is (a) in her 30's (im not an ageist) and (b) very ugly. I did notice that she was flirting with him but he asked me out and always gave me loads of attention. So why the hell did he do it and how can I get my revenge.

P.s my mate told me he felt bad for upsetting me

Comments

• Options
    ebele123 wrote: »
    how can I get my revenge.

WTF?!?!

:eek2: :yeees: :no: :rolleyes: :eek: :shocking:
  • Options
    So why the hell did he do it

Don't know. You'd have to ask him to find out. He's the only one who'll know.
    and how can I get my revenge.

Don't bother.
    P.s my mate told me he felt bad for upsetting me

Maybe he should have thought of that beforehand :yeees:

If you're interested in him, talk to him, find out why he did it. Then YOU need to decide: is he worth it? If he's not, forget about him. If he is, work through it.
  • Options
    g_angel wrote: »
    WTF?!?!

:eek2: :yeees: :no: :rolleyes: :eek: :shocking:

lol, yeah... same thought...

he was probably drunk and she made herself an "easy target" so to say. By the sounds of it, he regrets it, because he rather wants to be you. You have no reason to be upset however, as you are not exclusive and he may kiss a dog's arse in front of your eyes if he wants.

Either get over it and go out with him, or remain upset and scheme retaliation plots.
  • Options
    How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Edit: yeah I was thinking the same, he might have just wanted to get lucky with some ho (which you obviously aren't - that's a compliment!)
  • Options
    How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

StrubbleS' Translator: Grow up :razz: :razz:
  • Options
    how can I get my revenge?

Waste of energy and time.
    Drop it and move on.
  • Options
    Im 21 and he's 25, but his close friend told me that he dated a woman who was 40. I know i should forget it but I think we are a really are a good match. So how should I act when I see them this saturday?
  • Options
    or it could be hes not sure how to tell you properly that he wants you and wanted to make you jealous?

i've known people do it this way
  • Options
    Play it cool if you're really still interested in him. Let him do all the work.
  • Options
    He's allowed to kiss who he wants, you are not together. It just means he had his brains in his balls at the time. He probably does like you and likes her les than you, but it's his choice and that dopesn't mean anythign against you.
  • Options
    i think hes either 1.trying to make you jealous. 2. not interested in you (anymore) or 3. a twat
  • Options
    I think he was just doing what he wants. maybe he likes this girl? ether way he's not tied to her so how can he be a twat. He asked her out because he likes her and that's all that's happened. You think a few drinks and an exchange of phone numbers means he a tease of some sort? or she owns him?
  • Options
    i didnt say he was, i just said it might be one explanation for showing lots of interest in maybe starting something up with a girl, then kissing someone else in front of her - it hardly shows manners or caring towards the feelings of the OP.

my personal view is I think hes probably just made a crap immature attempt at making her jealous.
  • Options
    i think hes either 1.trying to make you jealous. 2. not interested in you (anymore) or 3. a twat

4. none of the above.

Just because he likes her doesn't mean he wears blinders for all other women. He was probably wasted and took an easy chance to fool around and maybe felt bad about it afterwards, because he conveys a wrong image to her. Still, nothing he did wrong.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    4. none of the above.

Just because he likes her doesn't mean he wears blinders for all other women. He was probably wasted and took an easy chance to fool around and maybe felt bad about it afterwards, because he conveys a wrong image to her. Still, nothing he did wrong.

Agreed.

There doesn't have to be some deep, dark reason for somebody doing something every time, people. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I have actually had this happen to me many a times and have asked the guys in question & the answer i got was she was giving it out easier! dont know if that helps any! xxx