Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

player or hoe?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Alright... if you're ready to read... :banghead:

So I'm not exactally sure where to start...

I guess I'm feeling a little ashamed or something. :no:

Although, I don't think I should, considering guys do this all the time and it's perfectly fine.

I hook-up. A LOT. Let's say AT LEAST, 3 times a week/weekend.

And yes, alcohol is usually a contributing factor incase you were wondering by any chance...

So far since January, I've hooked up with 9 guys, its May. SO I guess it really depends on a lot of things but to me, thats alot.

When I get drunk, it's enevitable that I'll be hooking up with someone.

Back to a recent event a few weeks ago one of my close friends had a party.

Now he's really dorky in my opinon and not my type but naturally I tanked a 12 of Hieneken (not sure if I spelled that right) and what do you know... next morning I'm running around his house in undies.

Apparently I gave him some confidence I guess. He said alotta nice shit to me that made me feel bad for hooking up with him though. total awkwardnes...

The funny thing is when tihngs like this happen, I'm NEVER rediculously shitfaced. I'm always 'tipsy' or 'happy go lucky drunk.' And I always am aware of what I'm doing.

It's almost as if I secretly want to be doing these things and the alcohol, gives me the courage or soemthing.

When I'm drunk, I've been the 'other girl', 'the girl i'm gunna hook-up with' and 'the girl ill never ask out' ... all of em'.

I've talked to my best friend and he say's im a pimpette. haha :yippe:

I'd like to think that and I usually try to but sometimes I feel like I'm doing the wrong thing.

I've been hurt a lot, I mean who hasen't. but I think I'm trying to make up for not having a steady boyfriend. which DOES make sense.

I'm still a virgin, so... I'm worried that one day I'll get a little to courageous and all go for it. then obviously regret it.

I've been called a slut since 6th grade... (makes absolutley NO sense cosidering I never did anytihng untill 9th grade)

Im a junior now..

Whatever, since then I've had new friends and things have changed but I still am afriad people are assuming and thinking these tihngs about me. I want to be taken seriously. I'm a very strong person and not just another booty call.

I know, im somewhat contradicting but I just want to have fun, yet keep a good rep.

I LOATHE hearing someone call someone else a slut hoe whore etc.

Yep, it's High School and I knwo this will pass and things will change but

I really wish I could find someone that could change my ways, I'd rather be with someone and maybe have a good relationship then do what I'm doing.. I guess.

Please Help me out if you actually read all that bs, thanks. haha :yum:

Comments

• Options
    Very confusing post... you "hook-up" AT LEAST 3 times a week but you've "hooked-up" 9 times in 19 weeks? thats like 0.5 times a week.

What do you class as hooking up?? cos you say your still a virgin??

If your just kissing lads then don't worry about it, at my school partys everyone used to kiss everyone! I remember going with 15-20 lasses in one night (just kissing) and most people in my year was the same at this party, its just a laugh!
  • Options
    Yeah, don't worry about it.

Kissing somebody doesn't have to mean anything at all so it doesn't matter what you're getting up to. Just make sure you don't get into any situations where you could find yourself in a position you don't want to be in with somebody you shouldn't.

You don't have to label yourself as anything, especially not a hoe. Also, fuck what anybody else is saying about you. An ex of mine used to be called a slut when she was at school as she kissed a lot of people - little did people know she was a virgin. People were spreading rumours about people she'd slept with when she hadn't at all. Kids are shitty.

Also - how old are you exactly?
  • Options
    I don't see how you could be only "tipsy" after 12 beers. Maybe drink a bit less, and be selective in who you get with, then you'll find someone nice who can have a relationship with you.
  • Options
    When I read you are a virgin I had to rub my eyes and read again. Apparently you are one of the good bad girls :p

bad names stick to someone like a bad smell. And all those jealous hacks will still call you that, even if you celibate and live in a monastery.
    Deal to live with it, it's honestly just a little bother and keep in mind, the more you get upset, the more you are fueling the fire.
  • Options
    im confused the same as everyone else.
    If youre still a virgin , what are you doing that youre so worried about/

Holding hands?
  • Options

Holding hands?

GOD FORBID!!!
    There are minors on here! :razz:
  • Options
    Very confusing post... you "hook-up" AT LEAST 3 times a week but you've "hooked-up" 9 times in 19 weeks? thats like 0.5 times a week.

3 was the number of times she hooked up a week, 9 was the number of different guys she'd done the hooking up with.

OP: I wouldn't worry about it, I wouldn't say you're doing anything wrong. If you want a more stable relationship then why not try giving it more of a go with the next nice guy?
  • Options
    I don't see how you could be only "tipsy" after 12 beers.

Have you seen the size of American beers?

Add me to the list of people who read a thread about how many blokes you've "hooked up" with in the sex forum, and was shocked when you said you're a virgin. If you're worried about it, be more selective. A lot of girls seem to go through that sort of period in their teenage years, and they're not exactly discriminating about who they kiss. But if you're afraid you might go further than you would do soberly, then I recommend cutting down the drinking. Also, tell your friends about your concerns, and don't let them leave you alone when you've had a few drinks.
  • Options
    ugh

well, thanks for all the advice..

and NO were not holding hands.

and NO im not a minor either, but i tried avoiding giving my age cause i dont trust any of this blog shit but, in all honesty, i am 17 years young.

the thing is i could really answer my own questions about this shit but i guess i just needed outside insight to these little things.

it's one of those things that stick in the back of your mind.

sorry about wasting blog space.
    i just felt like venting. :thumb:
  • Options
    Have you seen the size of American beers?
    Yeah I have, but 12 is still a lot for most girls to only be 'tipsy'.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster

sorry about wasting blog space.
    i just felt like venting. :thumb:

Hey, you're not wasting space on these forums at all - everyone who has replied to your post is bound to have vented at some stage and hell this is one of the reasons TheSite.org is here. :)

It's not a bad idea to take a look at your drinking patterns as others have suggested. But mainly, it sounds like you know you're a decent, attractive girl, but at the same time you lack self-esteem somewhere along the line, as you say you 'hook up' with these guys to make up for not being in a steady relationship. I'd echo what others say - there's really nothing wrong with kissing a few guys during a night out, but as soon as you start to feel you're getting yourself into situations you're not happy with, then that's when the issue is - the actions almost become a little irrelevant as it doesn't sound like you're doing anything to hurt others, it's all about how you feel about yourself and the situation and being true to yourself is the most important thing. Anyway, I'm rambling now, but hope this helps. :)
  • Options
    im confused the same as everyone else.
    If youre still a virgin , what are you doing that youre so worried about/

Holding hands?

That's exactly what i thought. I had to read it twice to see if i had read it wrong the 1st time :lol:
  • Options
    hi well if your not shagging about i dont think you have anything to worry about, your young and playing the field but just be selective who you "hook up with" im assuming this means kissing and stuff??
    and omg 12 beers and your just tipsy.. id be paraletic hahaha - mind you im paraletic after about 7+ shots hahaha

and also i hate it when gals get called a slut and stuff.. :S
  • Options
    I'm a bit confused .. Do you just mean kiss then and not sleep with?

From what I've read it seems like you like what you're doing so I wouldn't bother listening to what other people have to say. At 17 it's a normal age to go out and get with people, it's not like your sleeping around a few kisses mean nothing.

I hate the word 'slag' and the way it's just thrown about. To me a slag is someone (male or female!) who has no respect for themselves sexually and will sleep with anything that comes their way. It really pisses me off that if a lad sleeps with lots of girls it's celebrated but if a girl does she gets a bad reputation and gets abuse.

From my experience people tend to judge others based on the standards around them for example, at our first big party in year 8 this one girl got with four boys in a night (which wouldn't be considered anything other than normal now) but at the time not many other people were getting with people so every one was like, 'Slag' 'Slut' etc. But by the time everyone got to year 11 everytime there was a party all single girls were like it so no one said anything.
  • Options
    I don't see how you could be only "tipsy" after 12 beers. /QUOTE]

I've done pisses that were stronger than American "beer". I'm not surprised she was only tipsy.
  • Options
    Whowhere wrote: »
    I don't see how you could be only "tipsy" after 12 beers.

I've done pisses that were stronger than American "beer". I'm not surprised she was only tipsy.
    Yeah I've drunk a lot of American beer too, but nevertheless to a young girl 12 of anything is a lot. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    fuckinell you're only 17 chill.

Look i could rabble on about slags, your age, the other kids, how modern society judges girls etc but at the end of the day it doesn't matter because all you need to know is that in 5 years time or less you'll realise it doesn't even matter and no one really gives a fuck. You choose your own friends and don't think your actions with guys rightfully defines you, that's your own private business.

I thought you were going to say you'd slept with that many guys to be honest.
  • Options
    I hate the word 'slag' and the way it's just thrown about. To me a slag is someone (male or female!) who has no respect for themselves sexually and will sleep with anything that comes their way. It really pisses me off that if a lad sleeps with lots of girls it's celebrated but if a girl does she gets a bad reputation and gets abuse.

soo true..
  • Options
    I'm a bit confused .. Do you just mean kiss then and not sleep with?

yeah, what a tease ;P
  • Options
    playa!!

but nothing wrong with that!