Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Remember Jonathan King?

It seems the child molesting cunt remains as unrepentant as ever...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qd_eCmZnBI

Surely this qualifies as a breach of parole?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't remember him.

But all I can say to that video is what the fucking fuck?! :shocking:
  • Options
    http://www.vilepervert.com/
    Welcome to Vile Pervert: The Musical.

"The most exciting film of the century so far".

It is a ComDoc - a Comedy Documentary. A satire.

This movie and music challenge assumptions. It is unlike anything you have ever seen before - emotionally, dramatically, technically and spiritually.

On this website you can watch and/or download it entirely for free. From anywhere in the world. If you are online, you can click and watch it NOW, FREE, or download it to watch it later, as often as you like, FREE. Or burn it onto a DVD to watch on your TV FREE.
  • Options
    The first line is
    "You've gotta to have consent"

He then goes onto sing
    "Make sure your partners not Too young or old"

So it seems to me to be a song about consensual sex between adults.
  • Options
    "There's nothing wrong with buggering boys".

I'm sure we don't need to pull the dictionary off the shelves to find out what the actual definition of a 'boy' is.

Naturally it is impossible to prove that King was actually speaking about children, since the term can sometimes be used to refer to adults, but let's not be under any illusions of what is meant.
  • Options
    Well 'buggering boys' sounds better than 'buggering young men' as its an alliterative.

He's dressed as Oscar Wilde who did like younger men, rather than children - so I'm sticking to the fact that the song is about male homosexuality being fine.
  • Options
    Well, given that he's a convicted child molester who still claims he's done nothing wrong and who actually is in the habit of arguing so in public, I'd rather think he's talking about shagging boys.

Do you really think that if he was only trying to sing about homosexual sex between adults he would have chosen those words? Hasn't got much an imagination then...

Honestly, there can be little doubt about the meaning of the lyrics in my view.
  • Options
    :yuck:

He makes my skin crawl.
  • Options
    that made me feel sick. Hes not talking about adult homosexuality - hes a convicted paedophile ffs
  • Options
    I think it's about pederasty tbh - and that would be pretty consistent with King's crimes...

Unless he's back to abusing young and vulnerable people, King should just be ignored and left to become ever more obscure and forgotten. With stuff like this and the Harold Shipman song a bit back he's vying for attention, he's trying to shock and in his mind he's trying to push boundaries, break taboos, whatever.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote: »
    Honestly, there can be little doubt about the meaning of the lyrics in my view.

:yes: