Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fast Moving!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Jeeze met up with someone today, really nice and cute, after I recieved a message saying they like me. I indicated I like them as well, but next thing I know they are asking me if I want to get together with them. Said I'd love to get to know them, but to take things one step at a time, see what happens! Don't think I've ever has someone ask me out so quickly, whats happened to the whole excitment of a bit of guessing and chasing for a while?! Even though I like them it's a bit damn fast and intense! Comes across slightly clingy.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Crumbs wrote: »
    Jeeze met up with someone today, really nice and cute, after I recieved a message saying they like me. I indicated I like them as well, but next thing I know they are asking me if I want to get together with them. Said I'd love to get to know them, but to take things one step at a time, see what happens! Don't think I've ever has someone ask me out so quickly, whats happened to the whole excitment of a bit of guessing and chasing for a while?! Even though I like them it's a bit damn fast and intense! Comes across slightly clingy.
    See, I knew someone like that and it scared me so I ran off!