Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

woo Lush

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I ordered something from lush.co.uk on Wednesday and it came today :D. It's called Mask of Magnaminty and I'll use it tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    Lush shops give me a headache :(
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »
    I orded something from lush.co.uk on Wednesday and it came today :D. It's called Mask of Magnaminty and I'll use it tomorrow.

My bf got me that for xmas! It is good and makes your skin feel all fresh and nice :)
    You only need a bit too and it lasts for ages! I've still got mine. It does tingle a little bit though.
  • Options
    Glittery wrote: »
    Lush shops give me a headache :(

:yes: haha me too. I can go in for like 5 minutes MAX then I HAVE to get out!

Body Shop is much better!
  • Options
    I absolutely love Lush!!!

I've still got a huge box of Lush goodies to work through from Xmas and my birthday. I can't get enough of it!

Love my baths and the bubble bars are amazing. The shop smell is very overpowering but I've kinda got used to it as you can smell it in my bedroom lol.
  • Options
    I love Lush, too. My gf spent £60 on Lush Retro a while ago, it was the biggest box EVER.
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    I love Lush, too. My gf spent £60 on Lush Retro a while ago, it was the biggest box EVER.

:eek:

i want one :(
  • Options
    Lush, shmush!

Overpriced guff!
  • Options
    omg hi wrote: »
    :eek:

i want one :(
    hehe

She's also very good at getting free stuff out of them. She got a giant christmas tree (about 1.5kg) of that pine soap once. We've not started using it yet, I think we may never need to buy soap again!
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    Lush, shmush!

Overpriced guff!

i agree! iv only ever used one of their soaps but i wasnt impressed really, i think the fact that i dont ever go in their shops because of the smell though could be part of the reason. hmm..
  • Options
    They're a bit hit-and-miss, not a fan of the shower gels, but the moisturisers and facemasks are lovely.
  • Options
    i love the bath bombs :yes:
  • Options
    i love their bath bombs and bubble bars and shower gels and massage bars. I also love their facemasks and shampoo bars.

I am not keen on their moisturisers. All those natural oils feel too heavy on my face
  • Options
    there are a few things don't like but on the whole i love their products and rarely find i have a reaction unlike with synthetic products. and i think the price is ok, considering the price i have to pay for other stuff thats not natural but doesn't bring me out in a rash or sting like fuck!

if you have a spotty back or chest, mask of magnimity is great for those too!
  • Options
    i loooooooooove lush, although some of their bath melts make my skin flare up and break out, which is a huuuge shame because i love them :(
  • Options
    I love the bath bombs! Thats all I mainly buy from there but have had a few other bits and pieces. Their not cheap but I dont get them very often and the products dont seem too react badly with my skin.

I used to hate the smell but I've got used to it now.