Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

using me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right, there is this guy that i have recently got back involved with. before we left it off good so a kind of relationship has started...or should i say a lot of full on kissing and sex.

he told me he doesnt have time for a relationship right now cus of work, college and uni. i'm so lost.

he texts me like everyday calling me his babe, etc. he get possessive over me when im with a guy or even my girlies.

what does this all mean?

Comments

• Options
    it means you can't take him seriously
  • Options
    It means eventually you are going to get hurt, he keeps saying he hasn't got time for a relationship but then acting like you are in a relationship! Eventually you will fall for this guy cos you like him and he is acting like he wants you as his GF, but then when he senses you are falling for him he will push you away saying "i told you all along i didn't want a relationship", you will be left devastated and heartbroken and he'll move on instantly!
  • Options
    It means exactly what you are describing.

He wants love, sex, and to a degree relationship, but no responsibility and in the worst case no bad conscience when he sleeps with another person.

2 options:
    1) come to terms that nothing serious will come out of it.
    2) 'break up', i.e. stop seeing him. He wants to have his cake and eat it, too -> No relationship, but getting possessive when you're not the one and only for him. Up to you if you want to be part of it.
  • Options
    it could mean he is reluctant to get into a relationship with you because of personal reasons, i mean if he does get touchy about you being with other people he'll probably get really paranoid not being able to see you much since he has a busy life.

OR he could just be using you, your call really.
  • Options
    Looks like he is using you just for a quick shag on the side unfortunately :(

If you want a relationship with him, youll need to have a word with him and go from there.