Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Livingstone i pressume?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Livingstone isn't anti-Semitic. He has a fanatical hatred of Israel though - and if he's motivated by "human rights" how on earth can he justify these kind of comments?

In the past, he had a good record on gay rights. But, cosying up to homophobic Islamic clerics (and ignoring progressive, liberals) doesn't inspire confidence. Excellent Peter Tatchell article earlier this week...
  • Options
    As much as I don't want to vote for Boris, he has a chance of getting rid of Livingston which Paddick doesn't have, and i want Livingstone out. So it'll be Boris as my main vote and Paddick as my 2nd.
  • Options
    I'd vote for the devil if he stood against Livingstone...

Not that I bear a grudge,

adams.bmp
  • Options
    I have no idea who to vote for - i think boris is hillairous but i don't want him running my city. I think ken sold out when he went back to labour and brian is boring plus on his website there is no way of contacting him - which puts me right off.

So i have no idea.

However given the utter crapness of greenwich council and postal voting it looks like i might not be offered the option anyway - urrggghh
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote: »
    The problem with the Western extension is that residents were suddenly allowed to drive across the entire CC zone paying the 90% discount rates. That should have not been the case.

Exactly, I realised this too late though and annoyingly had already voted in favour of it. My reasons were, I already lived in the C-charge zone in quite a poor area. All the people I knew (at the time) who lived in the West extension zone were annoying rich people with cheasea tractors and at the time I thought well if I have to pay it then why shouldn't they? Not the greatest logic I know!

G_angel I did used to be a driver although I doubt Ken would know either way.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    Not the greatest logic I know!

:lol: You're not wrong there...
    G_angel I did used to be a driver although I doubt Ken would know either way.

Aye, possibly not. I would still like to have had my say, and also have my say in this latest thinly disguised daylight robbery.
  • Options
    I'd vote for the devil if he stood against Livingstone...

Not that I bear a grudge,

adams.bmp
    Ahead of his time?
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote: »
    I think ken sold out when he went back to

He never left them did he?
  • Options
    Ahead of his time?

Why were other British politicians saying they supported the right of the IRA to use force?
  • Options
    Why were other British politicians saying they supported the right of the IRA to use force?

Don't know.