Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Going down on a girl...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys,

I'm a lad of 20, with quite a lot of experience with different girls. Mostly one-night-stands, so I haven't really got "personal" with a girl. My longest relationship is also my current relationship, as I'm trying to change -- I'm at 3 weeks at the moment.

My girlfriend keeps hinting that she wants me to go down on her, which I wouldn't mind as she is very clean compared to some of the girls I've had in the past. :no:

My first sexual experience was when I was 17. I got with the girl, and done everything that is considered normal. I went down on her, but she stank. Absolutely reaked. I literally had a few licks, and then ran to the bathroom to wash the battery acid tasting liquid out of my mouth. I've never gone down on a girl since.

I have absolutely no idea what to do! I'm not shy in the slightest, but she sees me as an experienced guy, and I don't wanna ask her exactly where and how to lick the first time I do it! I wouldn't mind asking after I've done it, to see if it can be improved, but I want to know some basics before I dive down there!

To be honest, I'm not even sure where the clit is. I think it's where the vagina joins at the top, but that's just a guess. I've never needed to know. I've made girls cum just fine with my length, and as I haven't been a relationship type, I've not really explored the body. :banghead:

I'm sorry for this weird post, but could someone write a basic guide what to do, and how long to do it for, etc? I really have no clue!

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/32/Clitoris-Vivero-Becker.jpg a pic

As for personal hygeine, dip a finger, lick it, show her you licking her, this might excite her (it would me, all peeps are diff though) and show her your acceptance of her juice and therefore your desire and possibly love. The delicious taste of fresh cunt juice should reassure you that pussy don't taste like battery acid and give you the confidence to go down on her with abandon.

There is also a small but existing risk that you can catch STIs from performing cunillingus (oral sex on a woman) so either be sure that neither of you have STIs or use protection...

Finally, I hate to call you out but- you don't know where the clitoris is but KNOW you have given previous partners orgasms?
  • Options
    Cheers for your post. It's helpful.

...and yeah. My cock with a nice motion seems to work wonders. For me and them.
  • Options
    Please shave and if you're using your fingers, cut your nails.

Nothing worse than... *cringes at the thought*
  • Options
    I'm gunna elastic band some sandpaper around my tongue, and give her a quick lick! I :heart: her. :D

Any other tips?
  • Options
    she might be a bit sensitive there, so don't go straight for the clit sucking the everliving daylight out of it, but try to start at the surroundings etc.
  • Options
    Namaste wrote: »
    Please shave

That's a personal thing, my past 2 girlfriends have quite liked me unshaven when I go down on them... dunno why, maybe the thought of a rugged guy down there? Who knows!
  • Options
    I went down on her, but she stank. Absolutely reaked. I literally had a few licks, and then ran to the bathroom to wash the battery acid tasting liquid out of my mouth. I've never gone down on a girl since.

Yes I've had that too, but every girl is different. The taste isn't particularly nice, but as long as she's clean then it should be fine, although may take a little while to get used to it.
  • Options
    red_jelly wrote: »
    That's a personal thing, my past 2 girlfriends have quite liked me unshaven when I go down on them... dunno why, maybe the thought of a rugged guy down there? Who knows!

The roughness can be quite a nice sensation. Really short stubble can hurt but when it's got a little bit longer and softer it is really nice...shame kissing them isn't as much fun then though. ;)
  • Options
    Have fun exploring with your tongue on her. She may push herself closer to you which more or less means your free to lick harder or she may try pull away bit which sort means you might be doing it too rough and need to change it.

And remember this if nothing else!!! If your doing something she likes and she making all right sounds and noises keep doing it!!! :yes: Do NOT chop and change or STOP!! She will not thank you for it. You can however slow it down bit to prolong the sensation for her.

If she been bad girl and you want to tease her then you can stop but you take your life into your own hands lol...Just remember there is a fine line between showing off and ruining the moment for her. Most girls really don't like it when they are near to the big O and you stop and mess it up. Damn it's been long time since I've gone down on girl I need to do it :o
  • Options
    Harmless wrote: »
    And remember this if nothing else!!! If your doing something she likes and she making all right sounds and noises keep doing it!!! :yes: Do NOT chop and change or STOP!! She will not thank you for it. You can however slow it down bit to prolong the sensation for her.

:yes:

Also, for me at least, less pressure is much nicer so don't press too hard.
  • Options
    I changed a boring guy into a very interesting one after he asked how he could improve. All I had to say was do the exact same as I do to you when I go down. She will appreciate you asking what she likes, though cannot guarantee she will be brave enough to say
  • Options
    red_jelly wrote: »
    Yes I've had that too, but every girl is different. The taste isn't particularly nice, but as long as she's clean then it should be fine, although may take a little while to get used to it.

The taste isn't particularly nice! :chin: As the taste of semen is in the morning after your blokes had 8 pints of stella and a chilli donner kebab! :yuck:
  • Options
    cuppatboys wrote: »
    The taste isn't particularly nice! :chin: As the taste of semen is in the morning after your blokes had 8 pints of stella and a chilli donner kebab! :yuck:

:lol: Too right!
  • Options

But you still swallowed it!! :thumb: :p
  • Options

sounds like a well-balanced breakfast.
  • Options
    Kazbo wrote: »
    The roughness can be quite a nice sensation. Really short stubble can hurt but when it's got a little bit longer and softer it is really nice...shame kissing them isn't as much fun then though. ;)

Hrmmm......

Not a fan of being roughed down there.

Rough me up anywhere else, just not down there.
  • Options
    Well here's some advice from a woman's perspective...and some advice for girls...please wash!!! Don't let your man go down on you all stanky! You knpw how it feels when a man C**K stinks!

You should be able to tell by touching her gently there first and then seeing if it's 'acceptable' for you. To get you started, and more use to the taste (not that I have done it..but would use my common sense as girls have these problems with smelly c**ks!) be creative and use chocolate spread...honey (you can drip this all over her) or something else you may fancy and the taste should 'blend' or make it more pleasant for you.

Or before sex you can have a sensual bath with candles and bubbles and hopefully odours will fade/decrease. Obviously there are bonuses to this as well as making you both smell fresh!

The clit is a couple of inches above the entrance and is like a little 'bean'. It is at the top of the vagina and when you touch it, it will feel like a little ball. Make sure you do circular motions! VERY GOOD!

As for what to do when you go down on her...as someone else said, don't keep changing and don't use the centre of your tongue. Always use the tip and don't let it get 'sloppy'. Concentrate on the clit area and the entrance of the vagina. Circular motions and up-and-down. Be creative with the speed...start off slow and when you see her going mad then speed it up...but ,ake sure its controlled! Finger her at the same time as licking her clit...but do this towards the middle. Don't pound finger her though...do it gently as you don't want it to overpower the licking sensation!

Ok i'm getting turned on now..hope that helps!!

p.s. make sure you wash yours...including pulling your foreskin back (if you have one) and washing underneath that!! Lol. Enjoy!
  • Options
    i have only a few things to say on this and bath together or shower once you are both clean make way to bed room or somewhere comfy easy chair
    sofa or the floor with a blanket on it take your time to investigate each others bodies buy this time you should be getting aroused only when you have got the jueces flowing is it time to make your move start by giving her a long kiss then start making your way down her body kissing it as you go by the time you get to where you want to be she will be hot start just kissing and stroking the vagina slowly then part the fold and you should see the clit by this time it might be slightly enlarged if so kiss it
    nice and gentle like after that start to lick around it then lick gentle
    now bring your hand up and with your thumb rub the entrance of the vagina gently and slowly while all the time licking up and thumb down
    till she reaches orgasm but don't stop there keep going the longer the better i think

good luck anon
  • Options
    Two tips from me, be gentle! Ever had a blowjob that was rough? If so then you should know it's nassssty.

The other tip is when you're licking be sure to change tongue directions, ie. lick from left to right for a bit, then circle around the clit clockwise, then anti-clockwise, then up & down (obviously vary it a bit, keep her guessin ;)).

Just keep an eye on her mate, her reactions should give you some subtle clues.
  • Options
    Aspire wrote: »
    Just keep an eye on her mate, her reactions should give you some subtle clues.

Her mate's reactions will give him a clue??? Wouldn't his woman's reactions be a bit more telling????

Sorry, it's sunday and I'm bored :(