Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lost Odyssey

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just ordered this for the Xbox 360 today, I don't know much about it though.

Has anyone played it?

Comments

• Options
    Haven't I'm afraid - but sounds quite interesting - as always gamerankings.com is your friend -

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/928334.asp
  • Options
    I hear it's very good if you dig the Final Fantasy games. Which isn't a shock as former FF folk worked on it.

Unfortunately it's got a) turn based combat b) random encounters and c) ridiculously effeminate, incredibly Japanese character design so I'd rather be raped by a rhino in a wedding dress than play it.

BUT, if you're into Japanese RPGs, you'll love it.
  • Options
    Well I've never really played any Japanese RPG's before, but I'm a huge RPG fan so wasn't quite sure what to expect...

I was a little bit dissapointed with the first 10 minutes or so of game play, wasn't really something I thought I'd get into....but now I'm loving it! Fucking awesome storyline.
  • Options
    I quite liked it for the first couple of disks... but by the time I was on disk 3 I got a bit bored of it... haven't really played it since.
  • Options
    I can't kill those damn sea snake things outside the Grand Staff!! Any tips?
  • Options
    www.gamefaqs.com

That website helped me get everything in all the Final Fantasy games on PS1:D .

So whats this Lost Oddyssey like then?