Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dead baby bunnies.

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
Everytime I turn around their seems to be another dead baby bunnie at my feet. My dog seems to be hoing into the field and collecting them. She's often caught rabbits before but she's very rarely paid enough attention to them once their dead that she'll bring them back into the house.
I thought it was cats that are mean to do this.

We put out cat down today and put her in a hole in the garden. I'm just hoping my dog doesn't dig her up. That wouldn't be nice.
Weekender Offender 

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Rabbit stew?
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    Everytime I turn around their seems to be another dead baby bunnie at my feet. My dog seems to be hoing into the field and collecting them. She's often caught rabbits before but she's very rarely paid enough attention to them once their dead that she'll bring them back into the house.
    I thought it was cats that are mean to do this.

We put out cat down today and put her in a hole in the garden. I'm just hoping my dog doesn't dig her up. That wouldn't be nice.
    Is dog trying to tell you something ....Woof ...i can't stand anymore of that Tesco crap any longer!
    Or ...maybe trying to tell you ...Farmer downt road has put out the mixymosis.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Is dog trying to tell you something ....Woof ...i can't stand anymore of that Tesco crap any longer!
    Or ...maybe trying to tell you ...Farmer downt road has put out the mixymosis.

She's got a superb diet and these rabbits don't look like they have mixy. - I know what that looks like. :yuck:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    She's got a superb diet and these rabbits don't look like they have mixy. - I know what that looks like. :yuck:
    No ...daft of me to suggest ...i think i know you well enough to know you know ...such things.:cool: