Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What the hell is wrong with my phone :\

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Its from the worst phone company ever... Tmobile... so I'm assuming it just has something to do with them beling lame and shitty but thought I'd ask anyway.

I can't do anything. I can't text, every call comes up call failed, i can't check my balance, voice mail or anything. Right now its just a paper weight.

And yes, my bill is paid ;)

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Its from the worst phone company ever... Tmobile... so I'm assuming it just has something to do with them beling lame and shitty but thought I'd ask anyway.

I can't do anything. I can't text, every call comes up call failed, i can't check my balance, voice mail or anything. Right now its just a paper weight.

And yes, my bill is paid ;)

borrow Ed's phone to try and call a number on your bill - it may be that they are having network probs

If no answer (I dont know what time it is there) then call from work tomorrow.

And reply to my PM missy!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I would but hes still at work :( I can reach my voicemail off the house phone... don't feel like talking to anybody so I don't want to call :p

Ah its probably my phone, its doing the light doesn't turn off thing again. And then I'll take the battery out and put it back in and it will just go back to where I was without having to turn it on... telling me some message won't send when I havn't even tried. I hate technology. Though perhaps a new phone more than a free one every couple of years would help.

Eh I'll blame it on both, wouldn't want to discriminate with my hate.