Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tattoos

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
Following on from the austrailian tattoo thread...

I want family as a symbol (and have done since I was 18). I currently have japanese - happy and lucky and chinese - friendship.

I have researched both languages (and many others - but none are as good) for 'family' and they are both 2 symbols.

The tattoos I have are above each other on the small of my back, now if I was to get family above it would look like a T but if I were to get it below it could be a bit too visable when I bend over.

Also, I got both my others done at the same place in Leeds, as I wanted to ensure it would be done by the same person with the same ink as they are so close together. Do you think realistically it makes a difference where you get them done?

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    *bumpage*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I read that as "bum page" :lol:
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »

:lol:
  • Options
    I don't really know about that other stuff, but you could get something in Thai. Quite pretty writing.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »

Me too :D
  • Options
    can anyone find 'family' in Thai? I can only find family members...I dont fancy having uncle on my back!