Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

cleaning seude

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know I've aksed this before but now I have a different question :p

I've tried all the seude cleaning products and they all suck, none do a lick of difference. Material is all old and used and matted and gross anyway, I don't exactly need to preserve the suede look :p Any more ideas anybody?

Just tried carpet cleaner (it makes sense if you think about it) Worked as well as the suede cleaner. Permanently removes toughest set-in stains like wine, food, juice, pet messes plus more! my ass.

Which by the way, if anybody knows what the suede shit is, its nothing more than an eraser looking thing and/or a can that pretty much just sprays air. But the guy that made it is fucking rich no doubt.

Comments

• Options
    What are you trying to clean off what?
  • Options
    My awsome shoes are dirty as hell. The hot guy at work said he liked them but I should clean them :p They are a bit more brown than green anymore :(
  • Options
    I wish I knew the answer.... I had a 60 quid pair of suede Adidas Gazelles and I had to ditch them in Thailand after ruining them, trying to clean them and making them worse.

I first trod in a ditch full of mud and sewage, then showered them, left them out to dry. Realised they were still dirty and scabby looking, washed them again, put them in a bag, found they had gone mouldy! :yuck:

Anyway, determined to not throw them away I got rid of the mould, sprayed them with Deodorant, tried to ignore the horrible damp smell and wore them to the Full Moon Party....whilst there I gopt really fucked and started swimming in the sea with them on. :eek2:

Anyway, so by this stage they are totally fucked and smell so bad.... everytime I tried to clean them (even tried shower gel), it just made them worse. Eventually one of the girls I was sharing a room with just made me throw them out, lol they really did smell bad...
  • Options
    Oh that is so sad! So you have them no more? :(

I used to have the raunchiest smelling sandals that I did everything, drown them in some kind of anti-foot reeking powder, threw them in the washing machine several times and they didn't clean. hug, ooooooo
  • Options
    Nah I had to leave them in the back of a Tuk Tuk.

Lol I seriously tried everything, they smellt SO bad...I couldn't even get rid of them for ages. I tried leaving them in our bungalow and this thai guy came running after us with them, shouting "SIR, YOUR SHOES, YOUR SHOES!" Then I tried giving them to a random Thai farmer and he just laughed! lol
  • Options
    :lol: Thats just awsome