Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

who is your most hated football team in england?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
mine is colchester united

whats yours?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Scumchester United AKA the Red shite.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    The Skates!

So predictable.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    ManUre.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    ManUre.

I think that has to be the most hated team in the country.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »

yep :)
  • Options
    I hate hartlepool.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    I hate hartlepool.

Then You hate Jeff... GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!
  • Options

Yeah... there's lots of hatred for my club aswell, never quite understood why...
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Yeah... there's lots of hatred for my club aswell, never quite understood why...

Leeds? I think it has something to do with the fact that their fans think they're the greatest because they've kept by their team while dropping two leagues down.
  • Options
    Leeds? I think it has something to do with the fact that their fans think they're the greatest because they've kept by their team while dropping two leagues down.

Nah, we've been hated since way before that. lol People hated us when we were in the Champions League... they were probably just jealous then. ;)
  • Options
    The hatred lasts many many many years before that.

Like talking around the 70's!
  • Options
    We've got a reputation of being a "dirty" and "cheating" club.... rich coming from some of the clubs in the premiership now a days.
  • Options
    The hooligan element 'service crew' culture of the 70's was the big thing - trashing other grounds on a weekly basis :thumb:
  • Options
    That the problem with Pompey. Fucking bunch of Hooligans even without the 6.57.

A Pompey 10 year old became what's thought to be the youngest convicted hooligan ever after a derby match I went to back in 2004. The pompey fans could.nt get to us because the police did a pretty good job, so in their frustration they took it out on their own town and went wild. :no:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Franchise FC, AKA Milton Keynes Dons.

Not sure it actually qualifies as a football team though- more like an abomination to the game.

After the destruction of Wimbledon FC and the creation of this monster, all previous grievances towards other football teams have become irrelevant.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote: »
    Franchise FC, AKA Milton Keynes Dons.

Not sure it actually qualifies as a football team though- more like an abomination to the game.

After the destruction of Wimbledon FC and the creation of this monster, all previous grievances towards other football teams have become irrelevant.

Good choice. AFC Wimbledon all the way! ;)
  • Options
    the english team if you could call them that is chelsea i hate the bast ards especially that fat ponce lampard,how he earns over 100g a week is beyond me,i use to like chelsea but the last few years they have been so boring to watch its unreal.
  • Options
    cassidy04 wrote: »
    over 100g a week
    Now that would take some snorting :p

Don't think it will come as a surprise that I hate ManUre, ever since the days of being pelted by coins when I was sat in the FAMILY stand at Elland Road, scum bastards!
  • Options
    The Skates!

So predictable.

Bunch of scum
  • Options
    Liverpool. Generally scum-bag fans who live in the past, throw cups of shit around and attack ambulances. Utterly obsessed with trophy hauls and will never miss an opportunity to tell you all about those trophies they won before most of them were even born.
  • Options
    man u are probably the most hated because theyre the best team in england ( i for one dont hate man u)

i hate bolton
  • Options
    Probably Chelsea, they've oozed classlessness even pre-Abramovitch. The football club equivilant of Michael Carroll.

Spurs are another obvious one, but they don't really matter in the grand scheme of things and have provided plenty of laughs down the years.

Even though I don't particularly like Man United I've always respected their achievements and the way they go about their football (with one or two exceptions).
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    and will never miss an opportunity to tell you all about those trophies they won before most of them were even born.

Actually, I brag about supporting them when we were/are shit while most of my mates who support United only know them through the good times and don't know what it's like supporting a team that was once great and now is mediocre. But the United dynasty will fall, just a matter of time. ;)
  • Options
    Braineater wrote: »
    Probably Chelsea, they've oozed classlessness even pre-Abramovitch.

What with Zola, Poyet, Vialli, Di Matteo, Gullit, Flo? I thought their squad of the 90's played some good football.
  • Options
    I use to like chelsea when vialli and gullit where managers but since then its all been boring football.
  • Options
    cardiff

not in england but they play in the english league!

should say the gas too, but its not a real rivalry and i hold no grudge against them. i feel a little sorry for them really
  • Options
    In order of hatred

Liverpool because I support United and most ManU supporters hate'em

Chelsea because on the whole the team is overpaid and they do absolutely fuck all worthy of the money or support

Middlesborough - always have always will
  • Options
    In order of hatred:

Huddersfield - racist hooligan filth who still think it's hilarious to sing "burn you fuckers burn" at every derby match

Manchester United - racist hooligan filth fans (yep, I've seen them beating the shit out of a 14 year old girl at our ground and throwing coins at toddlers from the top of the stand, not to mention sexually assaulting stewards at The Valley and the annual riot in Middlesbrough), arrogant and hypocritical rule-breaking manager (its against the rules to tap up players unless they're called Dwight Yorke, presumably), Martin Edwards (say no more, even though he's gone he's still a cunt), the plastic celebrity fans, the hypocrisy of the club (Munich songs are bad, mmkay, and we'll remind you of that whilst we're singing songs about the VP fire) and the laughable suggestion that the above means I am "jealous" of their success

Leeds - racist hooligan filth with a cunt for a chairman

West Scumwich Albion - for being as bad, if not worse, than the TBs

And a special shout out to Cardiff and Millwall too.
  • Options
    Manchester United, Millwall, Liverpool, Middlesborough, Birmingham, Sheffield United, Sheffield Wednesday and Pompey.
  • Options
    Bristol: (1982) City living on past memories apart from last years Derby

Swansea: racist Chelsea wannabes, mouthy at home, MIA away utter filth.

Southamp...just joking Skive :thumb: