Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Vicks first defence

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does it work? Or at least stop your cold from turning too bad? I'm feeling one coming on and I have my dance show from the 26th-29th so this is the last thing I need. :(

Comments

• Options
    No it's shit, avoid it at all costs! It's just like a nasty druggy drip. (not that you'll know what that is, but it's a nasty goo which slides down the back of your throat from your nasal passage and it's just raaank!)
  • Options
    i found it works and is a life saver working in a nursery and being sneezed on all the time! what becky says about it running down your throat is true tho, nasty!
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    perhaps get some, and really take care of yourself - oranges, not being out in the cold too much, plenty of sleep and rest and a lot of finger crossing!

Hope it goes away hun.
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    No it's shit, avoid it at all costs! It's just like a nasty druggy drip. (not that you'll know what that is, but it's a nasty goo which slides down the back of your throat from your nasal passage and it's just raaank!)

Ha ha yeah it is like that, it's minging! You can't get the taste out your mouth. It also tends to run out my nose as well. Saying that, I used it for a while and I didn't get a cold when everyone around me had one so y'know...