Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Virgin Vie Makeup

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

I'm going to be ordering some virgin vie skin care products shortly and I was thinking about buying a mascara and eye liner has anyone used them and if so whats the verdict?!

I'm looking at the Dream Lashes mascara - will be to use when I go out.

Also last summer I purchased the bronzing pearls from the crystal waters range and I love them but need some more, they suited me as I am pale skined, any suggestions?!

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    I've had a couple of eye shadows from there as a gift, I especially liked one called "ballet shoes". Not tried the products you were thinking of though.

Also, I've had some facials done using the skincare products, they were really good. I liked the undereye cooling gel (it was called something like that) and I think it was called vitamin C exfoliator.
  • Options
    I use Virgin Vie for the majority of my make-up/skincare... I :heart: it

I love their eyeshadow collections as well... yum :)
  • Options
    Splodgey wrote: »
    I use Virgin Vie for the majority of my make-up/skincare... I :heart: it

I love their eyeshadow collections as well... yum :)

I've got the all in one face base and I love it and I've also got eye shimmer or something which is also good, just wasn't sure about mascara and eye liner, have you got them?
  • Options
    I don't have the eyeliner but do have the mascara. In all honesty it is one of the best mascaras I have found... doesn't get clumpy at all!
  • Options
    Sensitive

I am allergic to perfume and Virgin Vie mascara doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I love their eye shadow too, however it doesn't last long.
  • Options
    just to keep you all posted i've ordered both will let you know what i thin!!!
  • Options
    Enjoy!