Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I feel awful!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ever since friday I've felt really dizzy and sick. Even just sat here I feel nauseous. I can barely walk anywhere without feeling like I'm gonna faint. I keep getting really warm and sweaty (how lady like) too. On Saturday night I was laying in bed and my clothes were soaking after about ten minutes.

I know it could probably be a million things but has anyone got any ideas? It's doing my head in now!

Comments

• Options
    Vertigo?
  • Options
    Could be, I'll have a google and read up about it, cheers.
  • Options
    flu?
  • Options
    Have you eaten plenty?

Have you been on a drink/drugs bender?
  • Options
    Don't think it's flu.

I've eaten enough yeah, but I either feel starving or like I can't touch any food, it's really weird.

Did get slightly tipsy on Thursday night (to say the least) but felt crap before that too, just now it's a little bit worse.
  • Options
    It sounds like one of these virus' that are doing the rounds - lots of fluids and bed rest!!
  • Options
    I still feel just as bad today. I'm thinking about making an appointment at drs but I feel a bit pathetic going in for feeling sick and dizzy. It's getting me really down now though.
  • Options
    I've had that as well...are you stressed about anything at the moment? Thats what I got told it was.