Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

cant find these shoes?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i saw these shoes on the topshop website (they also come in black. and white i think...) and also in the birmingham shop a few weeks ago but now they seemed to have completely disappeared. seems strange as it really wasnt that long ago that i saw them - i dont really know how shops work but surely they'd be on sale for more than a few weeks?

has anyone seen them in their topshops lately? and if they're not on the website any more do you think there's no chance of buying them now? i reeaaalllly want them :crying:

shoes: http://www.shoewawa.com/2008/01/topshop_blue_pa.html

Comments

• Options
    If they were really popular - I've no idea what's "in fashion" right now! - they've probably all been snapped up by people wanting to sell them on, and they'll all be on eBay soon :)
  • Options
    ebay?
  • Options
    not that i can see....
  • Options
    Ask topshop to order them in there pretty good with ordering and only usually takes 5-7 days :yes:

Generally though if something is popular they do sell out really quickly and they don't always get it back in straight away.

Maybe ask next time you go in sometimes they have things in the back!
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    i saw very similar ones in new look today - it was a big store though